Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

I dont think he's good enough. Pretty average player and when I've seen Palace more often than not he over hits his crosses and they go out.
Be careful (: a bit of regiment around his decision making and there’s a top player in there; I’ve watched him quite a bit and all those flaws can be expected given his age; however, he’s excellent 1v1, exceptional actually, in a team like this who can give high percentages of opportunity, compared to palace, he could be extremely dangerous, his numbers aren’t to shabby already!

I dont think he's good enough. Pretty average player and when I've seen Palace more often than not he over hits his crosses and they go out.
I know there are a lot of naysayers with Olise but to be honest, this boy is not scouted for nothing, I think the is something in that boy. Please watch him more closely, if you can, go back and watch some of Palace's matches when his on. I think this boy is a hidden gem. But I am not fazed whether we get him or not, I am still in dreamland, dreaming of Khvicha and how unlikely it is to happen but still want it to happen.

KDB was not good enough for Chelsea and ended up at Wolfsburg. How did that one turn out?
Terrible argument, kdb world class obviously not managed correctly at Chelsea. Using kdb as an argument to why olise could turn out to be a good buy is a all time great, well done

Didn’t realise he was only 21. Thought he was 25 for some reason. Maybe potential and can develop with pep but i think palmer has more about him

Olise seems the more consistent player than Palmer. Palmer needs a regular run of games which is difficult at City. Either Doku or Olise would be good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.