Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Haha good question. I'm in east coast of Canada so the prem games come on Saturday and Sunday mornings starting at 9AM. Usually I'm hungover so I start my days lounging around and watching the matches. I had Palace players in FPL so enjoyed watching them.

Haha good question. I'm in east coast of Canada so the prem games come on Saturday and Sunday mornings starting at 9AM. Usually I'm hungover so I start my days lounging around and watching the matches. I had Palace players in FPL so enjoyed watching them.
Seems a questionable choice for enjoyment, given only Chelsea games had fewer goals than Palace’s last season. Be like being an opposition fan and tuning in every week to watch Pearce’s Man City. I hope you pick a better option this season!

Seems a questionable choice for enjoyment, given only Chelsea games had fewer goals than Palace’s last season. Be like being an opposition fan and tuning in every week to watch Pearce’s Man City. I hope you pick a better option this season!
Haha well I watched most matches to an extent. IDK what you lot have in England but the streaming service here has a thing called "Goal Rush" where it shows the marquee fixture that's live but cuts to show highlights of all other fixtures in play. So I'd watch the entirety of the early and late kickoffs, and Goal Rush for the 11:30am (3pm UK) kickoffs.

I think that style was made popular by the NFL's Redzone. Makes it much more entertaining.

I dont think he's good enough. Pretty average player and when I've seen Palace more often than not he over hits his crosses and they go out.

Yes they were our level/believe they could be our level, olise is neither, decent player at Palace level, not good enough for us
He was a very good player at Palace. I can only assume he’d be a lot better with much better players around him than at Palace and with Peps management

Last edited:
Terrible argument. It's clear there are players at lower clubs who will be good enough or there wouldn't be a football system however does not mean players at all lower clubs can all make the step up/have the ability to play for us and as I've said olise isn't at our level with/without being improved by pep, luckily we're not interested
KDB was not good enough for Chelsea and ended up at Wolfsburg. How did that one turn out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.