Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Olise seems the more consistent player than Palmer. Palmer needs a regular run of games which is difficult at City. Either Doku or Olise would be good.
Put Palmer in the Palace team and I'm sure he would be between than this lad.

I wouldn't buy him just the basis that he looks miserable even when he scores. I'd rather give Oscar Bobb a go.

Be careful (: a bit of regiment around his decision making and there’s a top player in there; I’ve watched him quite a bit and all those flaws can be expected given his age; however, he’s excellent 1v1, exceptional actually, in a team like this who can give high percentages of opportunity, compared to palace, he could be extremely dangerous, his numbers aren’t to shabby already!
He has outstanding technic, very much a Pep/Txiki type player.

If that release clause is true, then I imagine we’d be all over that. Would be a relative bargain in the current market.
Which is why I doubt it’s true. I suspect a number of clubs would have tried to trigger it already had it existed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.