Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Makes sense if Michael Olise is like Rice wants to move only to London club and will not entertain any move outside London. So even we triggered the clause he will refuse.

I can see him doing that, him not doing celebration whenever he scores a goal can be very telling. The guy is weird and i will not be surprised he make weird decision to turn down City and joining Chelsea instead.
I think you're reading too much into this, mate

Though he was older but not 100% certain.
He was only with us for a season IIRC. I think he was about 18/19 when we released him, & he was signed by Reading.

He ended up becoming the Championship young player of the season & made it into the team of the season too.

After one season, Palace nipped in & took him to Selhurst Park...
He was 14

Ok well that's understandable in terms of homesickness.

I would love to see us take a punt of this kid, he is a talent.
Completely agree. He went to Reading after us which is where I was working at the time so got to see him there. I think he could be a great player. Think we are prioritising Mitoma though

Why are chelsea interested in him? They've got mudryck,sterling, madueke and nkunku for the wide positions who are all 12 months or less into their contracts and still have ziyech and hudson-odoi. Probably not a good idea to second guess their transfer strategy though I suppose.

Why are chelsea interested in him? They've got mudryck,sterling, madueke and nkunku for the wide positions who are all less 12 months or less into their contracts and still have ziyech and hudson-odoi. Probably not a good idea to second guess their transfer strategy though I suppose.
Club associated for them, so nothin to lose. Nkunku is out for 3 months and will play the 10 or striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.