Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

The Laporte to Palace links made no sense to me. Im not saying it will happen or anyone will even contemplate it but I wonder if it came up because we were talking to Palace about this

I would be very surprised if we would sign a player who is out the next 3 months with a severe hamstring injury. If it would be a Grealish/Haaland/KDB/Bernardo level player, maybe. If its a young attacking winger who scored 1 PL goal last season for a significant fee? Seems very unlikely, even if he is a talented player who could be under consideration if injury free.
Two goals. 11 assists. At the age of 21. In a shite team that I think went back-to-back games without getting a shot on target at one point. He's a bloody good little player. Versatile, capable of playing multiple positions, smart, speedy... ideal Pep player. This would be a terrific signing.

a bit like bernardo then, i agree
no not at all like bernardo. have you heard of santi cazorla? they are completely different players for your information. for a start bernardo's and santi cazorla's body position while recieving a ball is completely different. movements they make are different, the footwork is different, speed is different, how they accelerate is diffenrnt etc.

Hope he enjoys it at Chelsea competing with 6 other wingers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.