Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

How can they afford him? They’re gonna pay 90m for Caicedo. They need a new CB because of Fofana’s injury. I know they’ve sold players but they can’t spend another 200m.
They can and I won't be surprised if they do.

How come? They had to have a fire sale this summer to comply with FFP. No way they can spend another 200m.
There is no FFP.

They haven't really had a fire sale. They have just sold off several excess players. They took a loss on all of them also I believe.

They will just give them 8yr contracts and jobs a good un

He's a sort of Trent Alexander type player. Can bring the ball up the pitch and cross for the forwards. His set piece delivery and free kicks are excellent, but his defending and positioning when out of procession needs a lot of work. I have seen him in the wrong half, trotting back when the opposition were attacking down his side. He deffo gives off 'not arsed' vibes.

And he doesn't celebrate scoring goals. What is that all about?

I don't think he's spectacular by any means right now but folk weighing it up against Palmer or even Bobb, calm your tits
Bollocks. The reason why Olise had more G&A than Bobb and Palmer last season is because one of them plays for a team that is utter shite, and the two others play for the best team in the world with world class players in all positions. Olise wouldn’t have gotten a game here last season. Give Palmer 37 PL apps for Palace and he’s getting way more than 2 goals all season. Olise has no real competition, Palmer and Bobb has to compete with world class players to get some time on the pitch

Last edited:
There is no FFP.

They haven't really had a fire sale. They have just sold off several excess players. They took a loss on all of them also I believe.

They will just give them 8yr contracts and jobs a good un

So is this article (and several others like it) not accurate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.