Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Sam Lee has one guy and buys everything this guy tells him. A lot of his usual guesswork on the story from The Athletic this morning. He doesn’t really know how much we’d be willing to pay if an offer hasn’t been made. Nor does he really know whether Olise is the number one target
We shouldn't reason into what Sam writes. Rather read into what Bluemoon ITKs write. Have we signed Neymar yet?

Both not good enough and we're not interested thankfully
Provide some information to back your take. Literally no point in saying this without providing facts. Wasting readers time.

Why should I believe a feller with 2 first names?

Provide some information to back your take. Literally no point in saying this without providing facts. Wasting readers time.

I would take Eze to be fair, 10 goals last season for palace is not a bad output

Sorry 'kiss matmc' that's all the information I need to provide

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.