Michael Olise

Did I see somewhere on here that we’re not interested, or that he doesn’t want to come. We’d be mad not to. I think we will regret seeing him at another top team. We need a better free kick and corner taker.
seen that reported due to his attitude etc but nothing concrete.

Can you blame him the only reason any player goes there is money and large amounts of it football is irrelevant,a bit like them ..

The last couple of players to leave Palace for United haven’t had a positive experience. Players talk.

Edit. I was thinking of Zaha and Wan Bissaka.

Last edited:
Looks like Chelsea and Newcastle are interested.....

Chelsea could appeal to him, I guess. London boy, so the appeal of not having to up sticks and move to the frozen wasteland that is the North of England could be strong.

Looks like Chelsea and Newcastle are interested.....

Chelsea could appeal to him, I guess. London boy, so the appeal of not having to up sticks and move to the frozen wasteland that is the North of England could be strong.

Ornstein managed City interested S well mate and apparently the £60m release clause is to champions league clubs only?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.