Michael Olise

Also if he signs for us at least we'll hear all about his Mom's bathroom or such.

We don't need a RW, IMO. I think Olise is great, but I have complete faith in Bobb.
I like Bobb but Pep doesn't even play him at RW half the time. And they are very different players imo, much like Grealish and Doku are completely different LWs. We're in a possession-based setup right now without threatening the counter attack, but the Doku transfer changed that (like last night in the 89th minute against Spurs).

If you want someone more direct that can help create for Haaland I think we'd have to consider Olise.

I like Bobb but Pep doesn't even play him at RW half the time. And they are very different players imo, much like Grealish and Doku are completely different LWs. We're in a possession-based setup right now without threatening the counter attack, but the Doku transfer changed that (like last night in the 89th minute against Spurs).

If you want someone more direct that can help create for Haaland I think we'd have to consider Olise.

Pep wants players to be versatile. Notice Jeremy gets quite a few chances over on the right. And he didn't play Cole Palmer at RW either.

And who can forget Phil Foden the left back, the left winger, the false 9!

We don't need a RW, IMO. I think Olise is great, but I have complete faith in Bobb.

I agree. We also have Doku (& Savio) who are better on the right. Instead of a new right winger, we should go for Frimpong, or a similar player who can play in a wingback position on the right flank.

I agree. We also have Doku (& Savio) who are better on the right. Instead of a new right winger, we should go for Frimpong, or a similar player who can play in a wingback position on the right flank.

I would imagine with the new rules now that Savio comes to us straight away as our winger signing so I fully agree about getting frimpong in asap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.