Michael Olise

Yet when we play each other, the games are always close.

EPL is far more hyped, that’s for sure.

Which league has more European places next season?

Prem teams have dominated CL in recent years with only Madrid bucking that trend. 2 all English finals. When did a German team last win CL? leverkusen didn’t even win Europa. Anyway this is the Olise thread.

It doesn’t show that there is a huge disparity between the leagues.
Last 10 years 7 English teams have appeared in final. 4 different English teams. 2 German. Draws obviously play a part in any cup and no doubt about Dortmund were in the easier side of the draw this year. Same could be said for any year I accept that but I disagree again respectfully that the bundesliga is a similar level to prem. and as this is not the thread for that debate I’ll stop. And if it makes you happy allow you the last word.

Last 10 years 7 English teams have appeared in final. 4 different English teams. 2 German. Draws obviously play a part in any cup and no doubt about Dortmund were in the easier side of the draw this year. Same could be said for any year I accept that but I disagree again respectfully that the bundesliga is a similar level to prem. and as this is not the thread for that debate I’ll stop. And if it makes you happy allow you the last word.
Ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.