Michael Olise

Looks like Chelsea hot favourites for him. Probably too early for us to move for him as although we like him we are dependent upon departures. One I’d like here though.

Agree, I think if Alvarez goes then we will look for a young player who is predominantly a striker.
We have our new attacking midfielder coming, i rate very highly, a little bit of adaptation, and i think we have something special, Savio will have preseason to prove himself, there are a lot of leagues he could excel in, may not be the PL.

I am not fully convinced Olise is that player but it doesn't have to be a striker to replace Julian Alvarez (if he is going)

He’s got history with Chelsea and his brother players here, plus he doesn’t have to move house. Chelsea makes too much sense :)

God, first Rice now Olise - fed up of these soft Southerners prioritising home over trophies!

If he does...much like Rice, not the mentality needed in this squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.