Michael Olise

I think it’s more to do with the potential incoming rules with the restricted spend/wages tied to revenue and lowest club. We are right on the limit of what would be allowed with the current % being put forward. I think on PSR we are okay due to youth layer sales.
The wage/revenue part we are fine on, has the lowest club part for SCR been agreed yet?

Yeah but they wont need to sell Eze unless he has a release clause.
Regardless who goes first Olise or Eze will want to also want out when the reality is Palace are a low Premier league club who are not winning anything or qualifying for Europe. They'll both leave, maybe take until this time next season but they'll be gone.

The wage/revenue part we are fine on, has the lowest club part for SCR been agreed yet?

Not until next summer if it gets passed mate, hence if there is going to be a big overhaul then it could do with being this summer? Don’t want Kev leaving on a free to be honest

I was under the impression we are tight- I had seen we were currently at 58% and they were voting on 60% being the limit? That would not leave much room for a big wage signing without offloading a high earner

I was under the impression we are tight- I had seen we were currently at 58% and they were voting on 60% being the limit? That would not leave much room for a big wage signing without offloading a high earner
There is a wages to turnover SCR at 85% is coming in. (were well under) PSR

The other based, on the lowest club spending will be trailed and shadow but with no impact, with a view to coming in, in 2026 (which i doubt for now) - TBA

* i think some bugger correct me

So does Vinny. He knows Leroy, remember. Seems to be his first thought to need a better wide forward.

Someone’s stuck in 2017.
Is that the Vinny who just got Burnley relegated spectacularly. Suggesting Ollie is elite is ridiculous. What’s the basis? Leroy’s not the player he was pre ACL but to suggest Ollie is better is based on what?

Hes done nothing since he left us. Gone backwards in his trajectory. At city he was one of the most feared wingers and on his way to Robben levels of notoriety and acclaim.
Kept winning trophies. He’s at these Euros which Olise isn’t. Know who I’d prefer in a big game. He looked Bayerns best player against us in CL

Is that the Vinny who just got Burnley relegated spectacularly. Suggesting Ollie is elite is ridiculous. What’s the basis? Leroy’s not the player he was pre ACL but to suggest Ollie is better is based on what?
I didn’t say Olise was elite. I said he had potential to be so, something that Sane will never be and he’s regressing now.

Olise is a wide playmaker. He helps control the tempo of games.

Leroy sees ball, runs as fast as he can and boots the ball as hard as he can. What’s the German for Captain Fishfinger?

I didn’t say Olise was elite. I said he had potential to be so, something that Sane will never be and he’s regressing now.

Olise is a wide playmaker. He helps control the tempo of games.

Leroy sees ball, runs as fast as he can and boots the ball as hard as he can. What’s the German for Captain Fishfinger?
That’s really not what he does. Leroy may be regressing but he was elite with us and he still looked elite when we played Bayern in CL. To suggest Sane wasn’t elite at City seems daft to me. He turned up in big games and was one of the most exciting players I’ve seen in a City shirt. That’s why BM were so desperate to sign him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.