Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

p6YJFJm_d.jpg

Bullshit, shirley?
He’s from Ashton-under-Lyne

I hear what you're saying but I also feel it would have been very harsh to give a penalty. If Trent's is handball then it (the pen) is a chance created by the Silva handball - which means that it City's pen shouldn't be given. For me the ref has two options he either gives nothing (as he did) or he gives a freekick for the Silva handball.

If it's a penalty then it's created by Alexander-Arnold, not Bernardo. Bernardo's handball doesn't create a goalscoring opportunity, it's that simple.

If it's a penalty then it's created by Alexander-Arnold, not Bernardo. Bernardo's handball doesn't create a goalscoring opportunity, it's that simple.
Bernardo couldn't have done a thing to get his arm out of the way, Alexander Arnold could've, simple as that. Doesn't matter now anyway, the result stands.

I hear what you're saying but I also feel it would have been very harsh to give a penalty. If Trent's is handball then it (the pen) is a chance created by the Silva handball - which means that it City's pen shouldn't be given. For me the ref has two options he either gives nothing (as he did) or he gives a freekick for the Silva handball.

Ex ref Bobby Madley

"Point of law... as Silva handled (albeit accidental) before TAA did this would have been penalised even if a penalty had been awarded. Attacking handball doesn't have to be deliberate. So, a penalty would never have been possible due to it touching Silva's hand in build up"

You can add that when he was on VAR the other week for our game ignored a stonewall penalty
Sky sports have now said that VAR called the pen but Michael Oliver overruled it.
As he was on the onfield ref he gets the decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.