Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

They didn't say that, I watched it back earlier because i thought they did say it. Tyler said they're checking for hand ball, Neville asked Carragher what do they do if it's handball, before he could answer Tyler said you have to give the penalty. On the 2nd goal it was exactly 60 seconds from Salah scoring to Tyler confirming VAR check was complete, again I thought it was much quicker than that at the time. On Bernardo's goal it was less than 50 seconds before Tyler confirmed VAR check was complete for challenge on Fabinho.

This won't go down well but the conspiracy theorists but I think this is another case of the premier league/PGMOL making it up as they go along and deciding in advance that all decisions on the day needed it to be quick. This was going to be the most watched match of the season gloabally and they weren't going to make a show of the league with 2 and 3 minute breaks in the play.

Nothing to do with conspiracy theories - you just need eyes and ears. So why was not a single VAR freeze frame shown of Salah's goal?

Come to think of it, given your affiliation, you're not exactly positioned to be Mr Objective here ...

Even the refs don’t understand the laws of the game.

For it to be hand ball by Bernardo he would have to have controlled the ball after it hit his arm and then set up a goal scoring chance for a teammate or shot himself.

He didn’t do any of that so it’s not hand ball by Bernardo.
He deleted that tweet when it was pointed out he was talking through his arse....actually by me. Lol

Having watched the game again it's noticeable how much Liverpool foul. Not only that but they actively use the hoardings to push players into - They could have caused serious injury to Sterling (Who came in for special treatment upon reflection) and Walker through pushing them into the hoardings. I think they were trying to cause injury if I am honest.

Klopps done a real job of making them hate us and especially Sterling, he got some rough rough treatment and anyone blaming him for reacting (Both with Gomez and with the final tackle on VVD) needs to see how much they fouled him

Oliver had a shit game but the key decisions could have been overturned by VAR.

So why lodge a complaint just about him and not the person operating VAR? Its almost like VAR wasnt working....
If a ball hits the arm and Oliver saw it - all VAR would have done is told him the ball hit the arm and Oliver would have replied I know.

When it is corruption - VAR is not going to solve it.

Nothing to do with conspiracy theories - you just need eyes and ears. So why was not a single VAR freeze frame shown of Salah's goal?

Come to think of it, given your affiliation, you're not exactly positioned to be Mr Objective here ...
Maybe because of the time spent on the Sheffield Utd decision, as previously said quicker decisions were demanded, the referees governing body are flying by the seats of their pants and making a real mess of it.

Bernie's handball should have disallowed if a goal had followed however it didn't and no handball was given so that rules out that, play moves on and a clear handball from an outstretched arm should clearly have been given, the fact the 2nd goal was not shown with the correct frames shows clear corruption, at least at the VAR inspection level.
Oliver is bent or at least biased and VAR inspection may as well been done by the Anfield brethren or klipperdy himself as with all other decisions of this bent fixture.

Without a doubt but its an almost impossible task now. Bad decisions/cheating aside we are also architects of our own downfall with the two shocking performances against Norwich and Wolves. The dipper game, Oliver aside, the difference was they showed more fight and determination to win. We only showed the same desire in the last twenty minutes when I think we had become angry. Sadly this kind of half baked attitude has been too prevalent in a number of our games this season.
Unfortunately, I agree with every word.
I will dislike you forever, but agree with you 100%.

You won’t read or see any officials criticising VAR.

It’s not worth losing their reputations or their highly paid cushy jobs.

Like FIFA and UEFA, it’s a cartel and a VAR members only club.

7.5 out of 10, my arse!

Remember VAR is an additional income source for them and also an extension of a career after retiring from on-field

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.