Michael Oliver to referee Leicester game

John Moss.. gets every key decision wrong in all the matches he seems to ref. I don’t think he’s bent but he’s too fat to keep up with play and therefore just ends up guessing most of the time. Fkn waste of space.

i don’t mind him as much as Oliver and Mason.The booking of Fernandinho against Wolves and to a lesser extent Mendy was a joke.

For me, the worst of the lot is Lee Mason.
His performance last season when we played Southampton at home was one of the worst I have seen in a long time.

Allowed them to time waste from the first minute without any bookings as soon as ederson took his time to take a free kick in the last minute he books him straight away

He is one of my near neighbor's. Never seen him out and about. Considering he is local, no one knows anything about him. No one can remember him at his school either. Tried digging the dirt on him but he is an enigma. Perhaps he was cultivated in a test tube?

Most of them are at best incompetent and in other cases outright corrupt - Oliver being a leader amonst the corrupt section.

Dippers are indebted to him ,

Pretty certain that for internationals NO English referees are involved currently. I suspect that they're not allowed in the CL either due to how VAR has been implemented. They may possibly be in the Thursday night cup due to different rules???

Doesn't surprise me that none of our top officials is considered at Elite level. Absolutely no faith in any PIGMOB official; you don't have to look very hard to see how they 'raise ' their game against us! It literally is playing against 12 men.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.