Michael Owen and Manchester City

mickfinn said:
samharris said:
Its not difficult to understand Owens hatred of City tbh..
His last game for the mighty ducks,final whistles just gone,united have just won, scum fans cheering merrily, City only drawing with Rangers in added on time..

Then this happens!!!.. I draw your attention to 44-46 seconds..

Whos that I wonder wearing the number 7 shirt?? whos that whos just fucked up your last ever chance of a title medal?? Surely not City??

He's not happy!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PLi-ugrcHA[/youtube]

Fuck off owen you snidey monotone peratt.

You're not wrong, for many a year that will still hurt them.

Was Owen an unused sub as well, who got stripped off for the celebrations? Priceless

He's wearing the shirt fella...that makes him a target. :)

9zxh.png

It's obviously getting to him this negative reaction to his commentary. He's tweeting like it is anyway, well fuck him. Why doesn't he sack the commentary off and just become a pundit, far less annoying. BT will get rid soon.

samharris said:
Its not difficult to understand Owens hatred of City tbh..
His last game for the mighty ducks,final whistles just gone,united have just won, scum fans cheering merrily, City only drawing with Rangers in added on time..

Then this happens!!!.. I draw your attention to 44-46 seconds..

Whos that I wonder wearing the number 7 shirt?? whos that whos just fucked up your last ever chance of a title medal?? Surely not City??

He's not happy!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PLi-ugrcHA[/youtube]

Fuck off owen you snidey monotone peratt.

Disappeared quicker than a bishop from a brothel raid

How did he get that job at BT Sports ? Because he his another bloke who talks negative about City . He must have been brain washed by Bacon Face at Old Trafford .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.