Michael Owen and Manchester City

I thought the RAG fans would love him but having a glance on RAGcafe he seems to be universally hated over there too!

Malty said:
I thought the RAG fans would love him but having a glance on RAGcafe he seems to be universally hated over there too!

Every bugger hates him.

Malty said:

Seriously, I have yet to hear a football fan of any persuasion say that they enjoy Michael Owen's commentary. If you follow Twitter during a BT Sport match there is a tirade of anti-Owen tweets. He is boring, biased and ill-informed.

And it's not just because he's an ex-rag that many hate him. Much as it pains me to say it, I enjoy Gary Neville's analysis and he was one of the most despicable rags going during his playing days.

notreallyhere said:
Malty said:

Seriously, I have yet to hear a football fan of any persuasion say that they enjoy Michael Owen's commentary. If you follow Twitter during a BT Sport match there is a tirade of anti-Owen tweets. He is boring, biased and ill-informed.

And it's not just because he's an ex-rag that many hate him. Much as it pains me to say it, I enjoy Gary Neville's analysis and he was one of the most despicable rags going during his playing days.

Spot-on. He never stops droning on describing what has happened despite the fact that viewers can see the action Hes is also full of cliches such as "Ill tell you what"

Its not difficult to understand Owens hatred of City tbh..
His last game for the mighty ducks,final whistles just gone,united have just won, scum fans cheering merrily, City only drawing with Rangers in added on time..

Then this happens!!!.. I draw your attention to 44-46 seconds..

Whos that I wonder wearing the number 7 shirt?? whos that whos just fucked up your last ever chance of a title medal?? Surely not City??

He's not happy!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PLi-ugrcHA[/youtube]

Fuck off owen you snidey monotone peratt.

samharris said:
His last game for the mighty ducks,final whistles just gone,united have just won, scum fans cheering merrily, City only drawing with Rangers in added on time..

Whos that I wonder wearing the number 7 shirt?? whos that whos just fucked up your last ever chance of a title medal?? Surely not City??

He's not happy!!!

he needs to build a bridge and get over it imo, jealousy, much like professional football, doesn't suit him.

samharris said:

He's not happy!!!

You're not wrong, for many a year that will still hurt them.

Was Owen an unused sub as well, who got stripped off for the celebrations? Priceless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.