Michael Owen and Manchester City

Even the commentator Ian Darke had to put him right over his nonsensical ramblings after the Giroud 'offside goal' when every fucker had stopped for the whistle!

He reckoned Zabba had time to move his arm out of the way after it hit his thigh and bounced up. The man is a fucking loon.

A couple taken from the caf during the game, Pretty funny considering.

Michael Owen: "Yaya Toure galloping through just like a train."
What the fuck sort of trains do you catch, Michael?

After second half started
"they came out like a house on fire"....

The longer the game went on the worse he got.....

Absolute plank with zero personality.

tommybooth said:
His mind is on when to lay his next bet and the fact his career panned after signing for RM.

He's 34 and should still be playing! He'll know better than anyone why he isn't, but he is a shining example of the media idea that a good player can instantly be good at something completely different when the arse falls out of his playing career! He spent enough time as a Swamp Donkey to have developed the necessary negativity towards MCFC that would endear him to Rag fans, which negativity he spouts with boring regularity.

oakiecokie said:
foetus said:
He was squirming the entire match. Didn't have one positive thing to say about city. ****.

I think you might have had the sound off !! I watched late last night and overall he was pretty complimentary about the way we play and individual players.
I didn't realise he had a column in the MEN, oakie.

oakiecokie said:
foetus said:
He was squirming the entire match. Didn't have one positive thing to say about city. ****.

I think you might have had the sound off !! I watched late last night and overall he was pretty complimentary about the way we play and individual players.

he made snide digs all game, i also watched it late last night and was astounded by his negativity during a thrilling game of football. I'm not one who thinks there is an agenda, just a lack of ex city players as pundits or fans as journos and its only natural that these people go easier on their own than they do other teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.