Michael Robinson RIP

Gutting to hear, I remember knowing nothing about him and chatting to an old PNE fan who said "Look after him, he was our best player", still remember where I was in the ground when he scored that goal against the rags, wasn't here that long but certainly made his mark, R.I.P Michael.

My mate who was a pal of Michael’s, he’d lost contact with him but managed to get his number after he was diagnosed and spoke to him last year, passed a few weeks ago as well sad times. My mate always spoke well of Michael he had a hairdresser salon in city centre and Michael use to pop in after training for a coffee and a chat
After he moved to lfc he was having a bad spell, he told my mate that he was doing extra training as there was talk in the papers that he was going to be dropped and he was down about it. Bob Paisley came out and said you ok Michael, not really boss, why? Well it’s being said that I’m going to be dropped Really, said Paisley, he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and said well here’s the team sheet for Saturday, Michael looked at it and three was one name, his! He scored a couple that weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.