micheal jackson joke

lovecityhateunited said:
It appears michael Jackson did not die of a heart attack in hospital after all

He was in the childrens ward having a stroke

funniest so far, but not much competition.

Difference between Baconface and Jackson? Baconface will be playing giggs in august.

Michael Jackson arrives at the Pearly Gates. St Peter doesn't recognise him so he asks, "What exactly did you do on earth?"
"I dressed up in funny clothes and entertained people."
"And tell me, were you ever in trouble?"
"Well, I was accused of interfering with little boys, but we paid off some and won the other court case."
"I'm sorry, father, I don't see your name down here - what parish were you in?"
*searches frantically for coat*

jimharri said:
Cheesy said:
dw7 said:
Forzacitizens said:

i made it quite obvious what it was going to be in the thread title

No you didn't, you said it was a joke, which is, by definition, meant to be funny.
Spot on. Also, it's 'Michael', not 'Micheal'. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen threads with that name in the title, spelt wrongly. Usually it's in the main forum, and has something to do with Michael Johnson. It's not that complicated a name to spell.

you must lead a sad life.

jimharri said:
deco said:
you must lead a sad life.
Yes. Expecting some people on here to be able to spell a simple name correctly is an unrealistic expectation. Much like starting a sentence with a capital letter!

oh no! i must change the error of my ways to make sure some bloke off bluemoon who i will never meet doesn't pick up on my grammar! oh god lord i have sinned!

Micheal Jacksons girlfriend has talked for the first time at her anguish for her lovers death

she said, im devastated, first my parents left me in portugal and now this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.