Micheal Johnson arrested.

m27 said:
bugsyblue said:
Good lad Michael!

Seriously though will this lad ever learn that going to places like 42nd st will only end in trouble when your a prem footballer?!

It's hardly the roughest place mate. It's not like he went in the Rising Sun humming the Dambusters theme tune.

I don't think he means because it's rough (which it isn't) i think he means that it's a normal club with normal people.

Immaculate Pasta said:
m27 said:
It's hardly the roughest place mate. It's not like he went in the Rising Sun humming the Dambusters theme tune.

I don't think he means because it's rough (which it isn't) i think he means that it's a normal club with normal people.

Ever been in? Its a shit hole full of scruffy cnuts!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
m27 said:

I don't think he means because it's rough (which it isn't) i think he means that it's a local club for local people.

Is this who he twatted then? :-)

league2.jpg

Timmmmahhhh said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Ever been in? Its a shit hole full of scruffy cnuts!!

Yeah i go quite alot, just a cheap club for of students. So you're probably right :D

Soft c**t! acting like a big man winding him up then goes running for a police car outside.

Give it out then take it

Jonno needs to get that brief who got Gerrard off that assault. Video evidence showed him wading into the guy and yet he still got off and now the knob is England's captain. Fxxking joke Scouse justice.

a talented player who is oing himself no favours whatsoever

he can obviously go out where he pleases and going to 42nd street (or any other club is upto him (espeically at the moment as he isnt playing)...but as John Terry has just found out, if you are a professional footballer, fame and fortune comes with a price....and that price is that you have to be extra careful how you behave (even in the face of people who are winding you up etc etc etc)

things like this will do his career no favours and if it is true and if he is found guilty he could go the way of Barton (which would be a shame as he has more talent than barton ever had !)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.