Micheal Johnson...

i see skies of blue said:
There's been a lot said about his "injury" and his "attitude" and his "extra-curricular activities" this year, but there's something more to this than meets the eye. I don't know the guy, I've not seen him about town (or know anyone who has), I'm not ITK, however I don't think we've been told the full story....

Don't want to post anything potentially libelous here but I have a theory. - does anyone else think the same as me?

Definately 100%

stony said:
There's been a lot said about his "injury" and his "attitude" and his "extra-curricular activities" this year, but there's something more to this than meets the eye. I don't know the guy, I've not seen him about town (or know anyone who has), I'm not ITK, however I don't think we've been told the full story....

Don't want to post anything potentially libelous here but I have a theory. - does anyone else think the same as me?

How do we know if we think the same if you haven't said what your theory is ????????

lol! I know, not very helpful of me! I don't want to open a can of works or start slagging players off, at the end of the day he's one of us and the club has been good to him. Having read some of the stuff posted on here about his lifestyle (which has been backed up by multiple posters) and reading between the lines it just leads me to think maybe it's not the injury keeping him from playing...

That's about as much as I'm willing to say on a public forum. I'm not a sensationalist poster - read some of my other posts and you'll see I'm quite realistic about things.

I know what you're talking about and if that is the case then surely he should have been sacked off by the club?

Agree with what your thinking 100% and its not unheard of and has happened with a few players a certain ex leeds player springs to mind

Why wouldn't it be made public though, surely it would be in the authority's best interest to publicise it to set an example.

I think I know what you're saying, and I've thought the same thing as well.

PabZab said:
Why wouldn't it be made public though, surely it would be in the authority's best interest to publicise it to set an example.

Well its happened before & I'm sure it'll happen again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.