Micheal Johnson...

Brucie Bonus said:
He was in Knuckleads (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina) on Saturday night. We got leathered together (I was wearing my old Phillips checker and he spotted me) and had a few games of pool. He told me he just needed some time away. Not an ounce of fat on him tbh. Can't play pool for toffee. He'll be back in Manchester early Thursday.

Is M.Johnson currently in the USA?

He's gay ?[/quote]

OOOH! Lol, no, I think the implication is that Michael has been ****** *****.[/quote]

eating worms[/quote]

I have absolutely no idea what you are all on about so I am going to go with 'Poking Elano'[/quote]

Baking Cakes..........thats why he's 4 stone overweight, also he bent down to the oven and pulled a muscle, best painkiller is alcohol so that's why he's boozing

milestone said:
Brucie Bonus said:
He was in Knuckleads (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina) on Saturday night. We got leathered together (I was wearing my old Phillips checker and he spotted me) and had a few games of pool. He told me he just needed some time away. Not an ounce of fat on him tbh. Can't play pool for toffee. He'll be back in Manchester early Thursday.

Is M.Johnson currently in the USA?

I don't know. I made up the bit about meeting him. Fair go though, I thought it was my turn after all this time.

have the club done a special XXXL number 6 shirt for him tonight?

Biggsy1 said:
milestone said:
His news it knows?
I miss him...

That sounds really heart felt!

don't want to sound thick but what the hell does " His news it knows?" mean.... it sounds gobbeldegook and makes no sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.