Micheal Johnson...

bizzbo said:
didnt they finally discover he had a hip problem or sth? after all the articles saying the coaching staff thought he was just not committed enough to his recovery..... god almighty dont ask me to post these articles, i swear I will explode.

They did. On the official site and in the programme I think.

However, it is not either/or is it? He could have had the hip problem AND not been fully committed (which is what I think was the case).

A lot of the articles/rumours came from fan sightings round town (purported or otherwise). I'm not sure they were down to the coaching staff, other than that he wasn't in training and wasn't really being talked about either, unlike other long-term injured players.

well an un-diagnosed medical problem is clearly not the same thing as someone just not wanting to do the work.

agree with you about the bar sightings though lol.

it is all very odd, but I think its horrible for him that people just eat up the worst of the rumours.

assuming they aint true ;)

which they arent. seriously.

I dont know, and neither do you lot.

unless you've seen the photos...

not just heard the rumour about the photos.

which is just a rumour. unless it's true. which i dont believe for a minute.

Dobsy87 said:
Kevcod said:
i see skies of blue said:
There's been a lot said about his "injury" and his "attitude" and his "extra-curricular activities" this year, but there's something more to this than meets the eye. I don't know the guy, I've not seen him about town (or know anyone who has), I'm not ITK, however I don't think we've been told the full story....

Don't want to post anything potentially libelous here but I have a theory. - does anyone else think the same as me?

He's gay ?

OOOH! Lol, no, I think the implication is that Michael has been ****** *****.

eating worms

He was back in full training, but broke down again last week according to the cub web site.

He was in Knuckleads (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina) on Saturday night. We got leathered together (I was wearing my old Phillips checker and he spotted me) and had a few games of pool. He told me he just needed some time away. Not an ounce of fat on him tbh. Can't play pool for toffee. He'll be back in Manchester early Thursday.

There's been a lot said about his "injury" and his "attitude" and his "extra-curricular activities" this year, but there's something more to this than meets the eye. I don't know the guy, I've not seen him about town (or know anyone who has), I'm not ITK, however I don't think we've been told the full story....

Don't want to post anything potentially libelous here but I have a theory. - does anyone else think the same as me?

just let me get my telepathy bob hat on ;-}

pictures?

source?

I have seen him in training as has NMT. The problem is he does have set backs but we will see if he is out there again today.

r.soleofsalford said:

just let me get my telepathy bob hat on ;-}

did laugh out loud

mcmanus said:
Dobsy87 said:
Kevcod said:

He's gay ?

OOOH! Lol, no, I think the implication is that Michael has been ****** *****.

eating worms

I have absolutely no idea what you are all on about so I am going to go with 'Poking Elano'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.