micheal johnson

Re: johnson looks like a piece of sh*t.. and he is chubby

hilts said:
on the other hand he gets paid well, has a great job and if he gets fit and plays well for city great, if not i hardly think he will be signing on do you

people go thru proper shit everyday and carry on because they have no choice it's called life. Where would we all be be if we turned to drink because our groin hurt if we ran at full speed, the soft git

So you're saying that's what Johnson has done? Back it up or STFU

Oh, and going out for a few pints does not equal "turning to drink"

kenster197 said:
mikeylad222 said:
No mate they dont know him at all but i do so id suggest people stop telling lies and spreading rumours like wild fire coz 99% of what is written on here is absolute crap.

So what is happening whith him mate, is he on the up? what was the problem anyway? You appear to know him so, shed some light mate and stop the nonsense on here. Cheers

Mikes been recovering from a pelvic/abdominal injury that is very rare. He underwent treatment numerous times last season only to break down as he was somewhere near gaining fitness. Doctors at the club couldnt put their finger on it thats how rare the injury is and finally Mike seems to have got over it and is undergoing a pre-season pain free for the first time in a long time.

Touch wood all goes well and mike gets his head down he could feature next year for definate. To read the things shouted out on here are getting beyond ridiculous now so so called 'fans' need to lay off and get behind one of our own instead of ridiculing the lad at any chance.

Who needs enemys?

Cunts the lot of you.

mikeylad222 said:
kenster197 said:
So what is happening whith him mate, is he on the up? what was the problem anyway? You appear to know him so, shed some light mate and stop the nonsense on here. Cheers

Mikes been recovering from a pelvic/abdominal injury that is very rare. He underwent treatment numerous times last season only to break down as he was somewhere near gaining fitness. Doctors at the club couldnt put their finger on it thats how rare the injury is and finally Mike seems to have got over it and is undergoing a pre-season pain free for the first time in a long time.

Touch wood all goes well and mike gets his head down he could feature next year for definate. To read the things shouted out on here are getting beyond ridiculous now so so called 'fans' need to lay off and get behind one of our own instead of ridiculing the lad at any chance.

Cheers Mikey, If you do know the kid, pass on best wishes to him from another blue, and thanks for the update mate.

Cheers Mikey, If you do know the kid, pass on best wishes to him from another blue, and thanks for the update mate.[/quote]

No worries il update anyone that can use abit of sense instead of coming to conclusions from whispers and rumours, its getting boring.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
mancitydreamteam said:
its on repeat in it so if u put it on now it should be on again soon pal

I keep missing it because they continually talk about Ronaldo so I keep turning it off

it shud be on in a min cause its coming to the end of the loop just tollerate
its worth laughing at him he has a double chin
nout wrong with that btw but this guys a footy player i u get the angle im coming from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.