micheal johnson

Re: johnson looks like a piece of sh*t.. and he is chubby

Disturbance said:
hilts said:
on the other hand he gets paid well, has a great job and if he gets fit and plays well for city great, if not i hardly think he will be signing on do you

people go thru proper shit everyday and carry on because they have no choice it's called life. Where would we all be be if we turned to drink because our groin hurt if we ran at full speed, the soft git

So you're saying that's what Johnson has done? Back it up or STFU

Oh, and going out for a few pints does not equal "turning to drink"

he must have a low tolerance to alcohol then cause when my mate saw him he was shit faced

if you want to feel sorry for a highly paid footballer who's had a setback thats up to you, a lot of people get £70 quid a week when they cant work.

as i stated i hope he comes back well because it is in city's interest but nowadays i dont feel any sympathy for footballers, they dont care about the club like fans do

Re: johnson looks like a piece of sh*t.. and he is chubby

it shud be on in a min cause its coming to the end of the loop just tollerate
its worth laughing at him he has a double chin
nout wrong with that btw but this guys a footy player i u get the angle im coming from[/quote]

I may be way up here in Scotland, but if you were talking about a rag here I could understand it, he's one of our own mate, or are you one of the new "always supported city brigade" who couldnt really care about the squad, club, players or anything to do with our heritage so long as you can say in 10years....I've always supported City!!! Arsehole

Re: MJ ON SSN

Tosser, Imagine getting drunk!!!, must be some kinda weird bloke......never happens to anyone in here....He's not only been injured, the seasons over... Give the guy a break, if ever there was a time to support a guy in our team it would be now, OR you could keep on posting bollocks for a cheap laugh...But if you're gonna, let me know in advance as you caught me unaware the last time and I ended up spilling good beer whilst laughing!.....Idiot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.