micheal johnson

Re: johnson looks like a piece of sh*t.. and he is chubby

kenster197 said:
it shud be on in a min cause its coming to the end of the loop just tollerate
its worth laughing at him he has a double chin
nout wrong with that btw but this guys a footy player i u get the angle im coming from

I may be way up here in Scotland, but if you were talking about a rag here I could understand it, he's one of our own mate, or are you one of the new "always supported city brigade" who couldnt really care about the squad, club, players or anything to do with our heritage so long as you can say in 10years....I've always supported City!!! Arsehole[/quote]

He's not one of our own, it's not the seventies when players stayed at clubs for life and went for a pint with the fans, he is a pro footballer who gets paid to play football for man city. I love the club and will support a player on a saturday because he is playing for my team, to players it's a career, he is not one of our own, a mate or anything else, its his job end of.

hilts said:
kenster197 said:
nout wrong with that btw but this guys a footy player i u get the angle im coming from

I may be way up here in Scotland, but if you were talking about a rag here I could understand it, he's one of our own mate, or are you one of the new "always supported city brigade" who couldnt really care about the squad, club, players or anything to do with our heritage so long as you can say in 10years....I've always supported City!!! Arsehole

He's not one of our own, it's not the seventies when players stayed at clubs for life and went for a pint with the fans, he is a pro footballer who gets paid to play football for man city. I love the club and will support a player on a saturday because he is playing for my team, to players it's a career, he is not one of our own, a mate or anything else, its his job end of.[/quote]

I pay my money just like every other fan and will support 100% any player of any age or talent who can put in 100% for my team. The season before last, he did that. You've got the memory of a goldfish.

hilts said:
kenster197 said:

I may be way up here in Scotland, but if you were talking about a rag here I could understand it, he's one of our own mate, or are you one of the new "always supported city brigade" who couldnt really care about the squad, club, players or anything to do with our heritage so long as you can say in 10years....I've always supported City!!! Arsehole

He's not one of our own, it's not the seventies when players stayed at clubs for life and went for a pint with the fans, he is a pro footballer who gets paid to play football for man city. I love the club and will support a player on a saturday because he is playing for my team, to players it's a career, he is not one of our own, a mate or anything else, its his job end of.

no most defienatly not mate if u read the end i didnt mean lets laugh and point i mean to say how come his in that state when hes a pro footballer

ps be quite pal no im not on that bandwaggon supported city all of my life mate so dont really care if one person doesnt think so tbh pal keep ure names to ureself in future mate

hilts said:
kenster197 said:

He's not one of our own, it's not the seventies when players stayed at clubs for life and went for a pint with the fans, he is a pro footballer who gets paid to play football for man city. I love the club and will support a player on a saturday because he is playing for my team, to players it's a career, he is not one of our own, a mate or anything else, its his job end of.[/quote]

And your entitled to that opinion mate, personaly, I wouldn't kick a fellow supporter when he was down so I wont kick A guy who plays for the team when he's down either, He looks like he's put on a couple of stone, but it doesnt mean he wont be playing for the jersey when he plays next year...and that is all that matters isnt it... playing for the jersey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.