Micheal Johnson

C_T_I_D said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Love the way so many of our fans have written the lad off on the basis of bullshit and rumours about his personal life.

Name five things he has done within the last 12 months to allow people to do otherwise. He is living off past performances and people are presuming he'll be up to the same standard when he returns despite his mental state.

Five things...go ahead...

He's been out injured for the majority of that time so he's done little BUT I'm loathe to write the lad off based on stories I read on the internet for fucks sake.

His 'mental state' is a rumour, it's not been proven in the slightest has it?

Name me five things Boj has done in the last 12 months? I'll start you off...

1. Goal vs AC

What if I decided to tell people I've seen Boj out in town smiling or having a good time?

2. Played 34 minutes, including 6 minutes in last years derby before getting cropped by Patrice Evra.

3. Got his hair cut.

4. Returned to training recently apparently.

5. Went in two footed on Vassell and Benjani during training to ensure he got first team football.

TheMightyQuinn said:
C_T_I_D said:
Name five things he has done within the last 12 months to allow people to do otherwise. He is living off past performances and people are presuming he'll be up to the same standard when he returns despite his mental state.

Five things...go ahead...

He's been out injured for the majority of that time so he's done little BUT I'm loathe to write the lad off based on stories I read on the internet for fucks sake.

His 'mental state' is a rumour, it's not been proven in the slightest has it?

Name me five things Boj has done in the last 12 months? I'll start you off...

1. Goal vs AC

What if I decided to tell people I've seen Boj out in town smiling or having a good time?

No one would mind. If you and many others said you'd seen him round town bladdered then people would begin to mind. If City's assistant made comments to the press implying that Boj had lost his way because of this then people would mind a lot

Pretty simple really

The Fat el Hombre said:
No one would mind. If you and many others said you'd seen him round town bladdered then people would begin to mind. If City's assistant made comments to the press implying that Boj had lost his way because of this then people would mind a lot

Pretty simple really

I take your point but a lot of posters on here say a lot of things, few of which happen to be true. I'm not debating whether MJ likes a drink or not and I don't really care to be honest. I'll judge the lad on how he performs on the pitch and nothing else. I just think it's a little too early to write the lad off, that's all.

I saw him in tiger tiger on Monday night, i asked him when he was coming back, and he said next week, didnt seem to injured though.

The thing with Johnson is that everyone is quick to label to rumours of him out on the town as bullshit, but there are far, far too many sightings for this to be the case.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Pretty simple really

I take your point but a lot of posters on here say a lot of things, few of which happen to be true. I'm not debating whether MJ likes a drink or not and I don't really care to be honest. I'll judge the lad on how he performs on the pitch and nothing else. I just think it's a little too early to write the lad off, that's all.

Fair point. Although I'm not writing him off, I'm just pissed off at the way he's conducting himself.

shovel said:
I saw him in tiger tiger on Monday night, i asked him when he was coming back, and he said next week, didnt seem to injured though.

did you expect him to be on crutches or in a wheelchair?

The Fat el Hombre said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Fair point. Although I'm not writing him off, I'm just pissed off at the way he's conducting himself.

Yeah if it all turns out to be true, I'm not saying it is or isnt at this point, then I'll feel let down and dissapointed as he does have a lot of potential and it'll be time to get rid.

I just feel, and I'm not thinking of any posters in particular, that a lot of people take what they read on here as gospel and as such the rumour spreads and before long any blonde lad in town is MJ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.