Micheal Johnson

C_T_I_D said:
Am I the only one who wouldn't particularly bat an eye lid if he was sold?

nope. Lazy fucker on the pitch, more interested in where he's going to go out.

C_T_I_D said:

No, i wouldn't either. He has talent but i get the impression he's an arrogant dick who beleives his own hype. I don't mind young lads having arrogance as i like that in players but there is having arrogance like Rooney, Robinho, Zidane, Maradonna ect and there is having arrogance like Jody Morris, Marlon King and Joey Barton.

Immaculate Pasta said:
C_T_I_D said:

No, i wouldn't either. He has talent but i get the impression he's an arrogant dick who beleives his own hype. I don't mind young lads having arrogance as i like that in players but there is having arrogance like Rooney, Robinho, Zidane, Maradonna ect and there is having arrogance like Jody Morris, Marlon King and Joey Barton.

Really?

A friend of mine is seeing jonno at the moment (well casually sleeping with to be honest) and she assures me he's a very nice lad. I do have some sympathy and before you have a go at me, it's my opinion and here me out.
When I was jonnos age I was an arrogant ignorant prick, I didn't have a clue about the world, the way things work or what I brought to it. I did a lot of things that I now regret. In short I was a kid. I've since grown up, it's natural. Some lads (and i say lads because it usually is young males isn't it) are stupid. They need guidance. Michael Johnson will get that guidance and become a very good player in time. As supporters lets support him and not kick him when he's down. I understand that people are going to say 'well he's being paid vast amounts of money to do a job that he loves and he's pissing it up the wall' and you would be right but fame and money doesn't bring maturity, infact quite the opposite. He doesn't want to fuck it all up he just doesn't know how to not.

GOOD POST BUT HOW COME EVERTON AND FEYNORD LET HIM GO IS THERE MORE TWO IT THAN MEETS THE EYE

skinhead123 said:
GOOD POST BUT HOW COME EVERTON AND FEYNORD LET HIM GO IS THERE MORE TWO IT THAN MEETS THE EYE

Hahahaha.. lamb to the slaughter

just when i'm feeling like a bit of a thicko too. Cheers for the pick me up

johnmc said:
There are plenty of lads playing in the prem of his age that dont seem to have his problem though. he has let money go to his head.

Varying mental capacity/maturity. Everyones different aren't they mate. He might not ever deal with his issues but give him a chance to grow up. Theres plenty of similar examples that have gone one of two ways. People/players get to a certain age and the penny finally drops or doesn't so to speak. I just hope he sorts it in time because it'd be such a waste

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.