mick mcarthy

I won't have anyone slag off Mick Mccarthy. The man is a legend and a half decent manager.

he fu -- that c--t keane off that will do for me. in one world cup
johnnie50 said:
i love mick
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
There's having' a go, there's half a chance, there's no chance in hell, and then finally there's Wolves at OT. But I agree, these commentators have very little in terms of short and medium term memory. Hypocrites have always been alive and well, and are often highly thought of by the TV channels.

And whilst I write this that useless piece of Oxfordshire shite, Henman, is giving out all the answers as to what British tennis players have to do - mental strength etc. You were useless, Timmy lad. Your sulks made Anelka look the heart and soul of the party. Why don't these shites just disappear from our screens the minute they pack in and go and spend some of their money - or better still EMIGRATE - to Mars.

he sacked the dog shagger from the ireland squad.

and was quoted at a sportsmans dinner a few years later...

' i wish i was in groundhog day, then i could sack roy keane every day of the week'

we should build a fucking statue.

fathellensbellend said:
somewhat ironic that big mick verated the greeks last night for "not having a go" and "he wouldn't forgive himself if his team had come to the world cup and not had a go"

what happened at old trafford mick?

There is a difference though. There is no point in coming to the world cup where you have a minimum of 3 games and defending when there is nothing to defend. In the premier league it's different, there is a minimum of 38 games and for a newly promoted side in their first season you have to catergorize games as no hopers and must wins.

blue dallas said:
he sacked the dog shagger from the ireland squad.

and was quoted at a sportsmans dinner a few years later...

' i wish i was in groundhog day, then i could sack roy keane every day of the week'

we should build a fucking statue.

Exactly. Mick's a star.

fathellensbellend said:
somewhat ironic that big mick verated the greeks last night for "not having a go" and "he wouldn't forgive himself if his team had come to the world cup and not had a go"

Thats a league, where you have to play the 'long game', yet this is a cup and greece needed to get something. If wolves were playing the last game of the season and needed a win, do you think he would have put out the same team.

It's called using your brain.

Clubber said:
fathellensbellend said:

Thats a league, where you have to play the 'long game', yet this is a cup and greece needed to get something. If wolves were playing the last game of the season and needed a win, do you think he would have put out the same team.

It's called using your brain.

cheers clubber thats what i was trying to say lol.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Other than andy morrison,he's the last leader we've had at city.
Mccarthy was a very ordinary player when he played at the top level with City,Morrison was totally out of his depth

Any excuse to post this again. Gif of the year.

29qmrko.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.