Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Tbf Obama never moved it. Netanyahu absoutely fuckin despised him as he didn't bow to Israel. And fair fucks to him.

But now its a whole dif ballgame. Trump is everything they could ever want.

He didn't move the embassy, but he also didn't do anything positive for the Palestinians. He exerted no real pressure on Israel, continuously increasing aid (as somebody mentioned) and continuously refilling their supplies of armaments as they were depleted by use against a helpless population. He did nothing to ease the blockade or the suffering of Palestinians. The current situation can be partly attributed to his unwillingness to take any action, though I accept that he was no worse than previous US presidents.

43 Palestinians dead. 2000 injured. Fuckin massacre today.

Why the fuckinhell did they move the embassy. The whole fuckin world said don't move it. Except one fuckin idiot.
Someone asked this morning how many people would have woken up alive and be dead due to this move by the end of the day.

Seems we have the answer. The Israelis are acting like fucking arseholes again but I do have to wonder why the Palestinians would protest in the way they did, where they did. They should know who they are up against and whilst I admire their spirit I just feel woefully sad for their families. They sadly won’t achieve anything because Israel has the ear of Washington.

Someone asked this morning how many people would have woken up alive and be dead due to this move by the end of the day.

Seems we have the answer. The Israelis are acting like fucking arseholes again but I do have to wonder why the Palestinians would protest in the way they did, where they did. They should know who they are up against and whilst I admire their spirit I just feel woefully sad for their families. They sadly won’t achieve anything because Israel has the ear of Washington.

Moving the Embassy

Only this time round. They have waited and waited and eventually got a man who has answered all their dreams.

Trumps even fuckin gloating today abt it all. What a truly fucked up world.

43 Palestinians dead. 2000 injured. Fuckin massacre today.

Why the fuckinhell did they move the embassy. The whole fuckin world said don't move it. Except one fuckin idiot.

No conscience whatsoever for human life from those who pulled the trigger. I dont believe it is a homogeneous mentality among those wielding rifles, giving benefit of the doubt there are perhaps some soldiers who are reluctant to be there and do as ordered, but there are just certain types of people who you wouldn't hand a rifle to who are enjoying the liberty of taking human life without hesitation without fear of punishment.

My friends in Israel have long grown tired with this never ending insistence and persuasion to live there. They can't wait to migrate and live anywhere in the world but there at the moment. The ones who have moved are never coming back.

Moving the Embassy

Only this time round. They have waited and waited and eventually got a man who has answered all their dreams.

Trumps even fuckin gloating today abt it all. What a truly fucked up world.
Oh I know why mate.

It’s just all so fucking pointless and we all knew why would happen. Trump has literally caused this. Their deaths are on his hands and he doesn’t give a fuck. He’s actually pleased with himself. I’m not overly vindictive but I hope that whenever he leaves this mortal coil, that’s he’s in agony and terrified.

They have been protesting for decades. It's their only means of making their plight known because not many wants to listen.

I think atm Netanyahu is doing as much as he can while Trumps in power, he is literally bulletproof and has the whole of the US military behind him if anyone fucks with his country. Its totally irrelevant if 1000, 2000, 10'000 Palistainians perished during this new conflict. Israel give not one fuck. That's not all Israeli people btw, just the cunts in power who are causing all this mayhem.

I've changed the thread title as I think it warrants a debate given the current state of affairs over there.

No reason why it shouldn't be kept civil on both sides.

I won’t pretend to know very much about the conflict but what has happened today is absolutely horrific and indefensible.

Israel and its leadership and armed forces should be ashamed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.