Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Not wishing to go off topic here or detract from todays barbarism but the South African ANC government is currently overseeing a land grab operation and genocide of white farmers so with respect, they should look at themselves and sort their own shit out before commenting on anyone else.

They also have blood on their hands.

Not wishing to go off topic here or detract from todays barbarism but the South African ANC government is currently overseeing a land grab operation and genocide of white farmers so with respect, they should look at themselves and sort their own shit out before commenting on anyone else.

There aren’t many countries with hands free of blood though, to be fair.

Very much this. They’re even worse than the Israelis.

There aren’t many countries with hands free of blood though, to be fair.

Agreed and it wasn't my intention to suggest otherwise but the response from the government of South Africa has particularly riled me even though i deplore what Israel has done today mate.

I'm surprised people haven't figured out what Trump is up to....

Most have i think mate.

This is about having a strategic ally when it comes to going to war with Iran.

He will have no problem with Jewish troops being sent to die along with his own.

Agreed and it wasn't my intention to suggest otherwise but the response from the government of South Africa has particularly riled me even though i deplore what Israel has done today mate.
That’s fair enough. As for South Africa, they are undoubtedly deplorable.
I suppose the question none of us can answer though is how we’d behave in a similar situation? I’d like to think if I’d lived through apartheid I’d want to make sure nothing like it happened again. On the other hand, if I’d lived through apartheid, perhaps I’d want to make somebody pay every day. Thankfully, having lived in Blighty all my life, I have no idea what my answer would be, if faced with that question.
I know one thing though mate. Arguing over left or right, Brexit, referees and such like, is fairly inconsequential compared to stuff like this going on.

The Palestinians given the chance would wipe Israel off the face of the earth, I see no redeeming qualities in the way they attacked the border it's obvious that given the opportunity it would be a bloodbath. Using children as shields is one of the worst crimes of war.
People suggesting that this is a protest are only seeing what they want to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.