Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

You said I should engage in dialogue, so I'll indulge you. Do you think Netanyahu will stop if the hostages are returned?
You'll indulge me. Good grief.

I think he may, when the threat of Hamas has been eradictated. Also the rocket firing antics of Hezbollah has to cease, so Israeli civilians can return back to the North. I do worry if there are many hostages left to release.

Last edited:
So the genocide lies equally with both combatants, and sadly all that's left is a hamster wheel of whataboutery.

You mentioned the targetting of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders only. A little difficult wouldn't you say when the cowardly scumbags hide among their own civilian populace.

That's the difference between Netanyahu and the spineless terrorist leadership ..as different as chalk and cheese.
Propaganda. The US said the same bollocks in Iraq. As if military personnel in the IDF don't live in blocks of flats with other people.

Does Netanyahu live in a field on his own? Of course he doesn't and if Hamas wanted to take him out they'd probably have to blow up other innocent civilians.

Propaganda. The US said the same bollocks in Iraq. As if military personnel in the IDF don't live in blocks of flats with other people.

Does Netanyahu live in a field on his own? Of course he doesn't and if Hamas wanted to take him out they'd probably have to blow up other innocent civilians.
The IDF do not install their command bunkers in civilian blocks of flats or in a bunker underneath them. Its a well accepted fact that the terrorists of Hams and Hezbolla have no regard for their own civilian population, and think nothing of hiding within their midst. Hospitals are good to go too.

You are supposed to engage in dialogue lad, not insult people who have an alternate viewpoint. That's the whole problem with this political forum and the reason that folk do not enter here more regularly.

Its a closed shop basically, were debate is stifled, and little wonder our beloved leader hid it away in a sub section.
Copy and pasting a wiki entry top dialogue lad. As for closed shop it's not really is it. You've posted your alternative viewpoint posters have said you are talking nonsense and now you are claiming victim status.

Totally on brand.

IMG_20240924_145121.jpg

Copy and pasting a wiki entry top dialogue lad. As for closed shop it's not really really is it. You've posted your alternative viewpoint posters have said you are talking nonsense and now you are claiming victim status.

Totally on brand.

View attachment 133149
Yes, a portion of Netanyahis deeds was copied and transcribed to post to ensure accuracy and detail. Heavens forbid I make a mistake on these there hallowed grounds. Over to you Vic.

The IDF do not install their command bunkers in civilian blocks of flats or in a bunker underneath them. Its a well accepted fact that the terrorists of Hams and Hezbolla have no regard for their own civilian population, and think nothing of hiding within their midst. Hospitals are good to go too.
Let's get this right. Israel is the equivalent of Real Madrid. They can bomb the hell out of whoever they want. Hezbollah and Hamas are Notts County and they have to do things differently. They'd be fucking daft standing in a field saying here we are boys. And I imagine the civilian population understand this perfectly.

Copy and pasting a wiki entry top dialogue lad. As for closed shop it's not really is it. You've posted your alternative viewpoint posters have said you are talking nonsense and now you are claiming victim status.

Totally on brand.

View attachment 133149
I didnt object to the talking nonsense slant. I objected more to being called an apologist because I hold an alternate view. Disguise it all you want but basically the political forum is indeed a closed shop. Your either with us or agin us.

Their HQ is in the middle of Tel Aviv.

Totally on brand.

View attachment 133149
There goes the hamster wheel again.
Do hamas and hezbollah commit war crimes: Do hamas and hezbollah play the victim?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.