Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

It was a bomb planted by an Iranian intellegence officer as Mosad got to him somehow, and Hamas attacked Israel and are at was with them.
Anybody with half a brain knows who is funding Hamas.
My bad.
I have total sympathy for Israel but I just feel that they have had more than their pound of flesh for the attack on Israel and the innocent people slaughtered on that day

We have a live concentration camp and modern day holocaust in the name of Gaza. Easy for genocide loving backers in the West of the neo narzis in Israel to say it’s anything else. Just what do these evil murdering scum have on us to compel the unwavering backing.
Gaza also has a border with Egypt. Israel was not in control of that border. Thousands of Palestinians used to cross the border to work in Israel every day before the war. Zero were allowed into Egypt.

The only genocide that's happened so far was in October 7 - every living soul encountered were either murdered or taken away as hostage.

The war will continue as long as people continue to spread disinformation on the internet.

Ah, I see the conspiracy theory has already begun.
If the Israeli defences didn't work there would be a lot of dead Israeli's and destroyed major buildings. There aren't.
You do know if the target is an unpopulated area the missile gets through as the interception would be a waste of time?
Not good if one they let through is a nuke or a chemical weapon but unless Iran is intent on suicide that won't happen.

We have two fundamentalist regimes going at each other there are geopolitics involved as know doubt Russia and China will be delighted that the US is once again tied up in The Middle East

From my friends in Israel the attacks caused quite a lot of damage but there is a news blackout

This is a mess and I am afraid to say it's all on Biden, he could have restrained the Israelis, other Presidents have notably George Bush (Senior) any fool could have seen what was coming, allowing an extreme RW Israeli Government off the leash never ends well for anyone in particularly Israel! What was a reasonably successful economy is tanking and they are involved with in an unwinnable war, just because some extremist American Jews feel they have right to settle the West Bank!

Gaza also has a border with Egypt. Israel was not in control of that border. Thousands of Palestinians used to cross the border to work in Israel every day before the war. Zero were allowed into Egypt.

The only genocide that's happened so far was in October 7 - every living soul encountered were either murdered or taken away as hostage.

The war will continue as long as people continue to spread disinformation on the internet.
The war will continue until people come to their senses and come up with a practical solution, this can't go on like this

As the UK anti rocket capability is the best part of zilch (only Sky Sabre/Sea Ceptor)16mi to 28mi range not a lot.
Arrow3 and David's Sling are the weapons required to hit balustic missiles - and Israel is unlikely to help the UK at the moment.
THADD the US equivalent to David's Sling and the successor to Patriot is also an option but it's not got thee ex Atmosphere capability of Arrow3.
The DragonFire laser will be with the UK armed forces in 2027 but that's relatively short range.
I'd say that the role of the British forces was to provide the brews for the Yanks.

There is the Netanyahu or Satanyahu narrative to fall behind like the western lapdogs and their media outlets. Shout it enough and you’ll indoctrinate the Americans sufficiently and their followers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.