Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

After the April attack they were straight out of the blocks to show the lack of damage. Reading between the lines I'd say yes.

Ah, I see the conspiracy theory has already begun.
If the Israeli defences didn't work there would be a lot of dead Israeli's and destroyed major buildings. There aren't.
You do know if the target is an unpopulated area the missile gets through as the interception would be a waste of time?

Last edited:
Why should we even try?
Iran has brought whatever Israel does in response down on itself by attacking Isreal.

Outside of the obvious that all out war in the Middle East isn’t a good thing. But Because also all out war in the Middle East plays directly into the hands of Putin diverting all attention from Ukraine. It was seen this time last year when Hamas attacked and Russia took advantage of the west’s distraction.

All out war in the Middle East would be a far bigger distraction.

Outside of the obvious that all out war in the Middle East isn’t a good thing. But Because also all out war in the Middle East plays directly into the hands of Putin diverting all attention from Ukraine. It was seen this time last year when Hamas attacked and Russia took advantage of the west’s distraction.

All out war in the Middle East would be a far bigger distraction.
Western powers will soon be forced to prioritise between Ukraine,defending Israel on four fronts, containing Isis in Syria/Iraq and keeping an eye on the Chinese who are doubtless sat back with the popcorn enjoying the spectacle and contemplating snatching Taiwan.

Bunch of stupid old cunts arguing over it gets everyone killed.

Should have some sort of rule where the entire families of leaders go on the front line in these wars
It didn’t stop Kings waging wars against each other 700 years ago. Look at the Battle of Crecy, and Edward III’s attitude to his son engaging in the battle. We are a warring species. That and our outstanding intelligence will do for us, I’m afraid.

Western powers will soon be forced to prioritise between Ukraine,defending Israel on four fronts, containing Isis in Syria/Iraq and keeping an eye on the Chinese who are doubtless sat back with the popcorn enjoying the spectacle and contemplating snatching Taiwan.
I think it’s going to take more than a mere snatch for China to successfully occupy Taiwan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.