Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Have you any idea what those terms are ? Because the rest of the world is fucked if they know, all we here are nebulous claims like Hamas and Hezbollah dismantled and disarmed, do you really think that is achievable?

To me it's a war without a set achievable result, and as any military strategist will tell you that's just a recipe for getting bogged down. Lebanon is a better armed version of Afghanistan, but it's your tax that will be funding this, meanwhile China clean up on trade especially in the Middle East Russia gain in influence, Israel slowly bleeds to death and America loses

Or we could have a meaningful peace process that would normalise the lives of people living in the region it's not a difficult choice for me, because as long as the brutal occupation and land grab goes on West bank this horror show will continue

By the way all of Americas allies in the region are saying exactly the same thing it's time to talk about peace with dignity for both sides
No-one I know is against a “meaningful peace process,” only what that means. What are “normalized lives” under the Iranian regime? Assumption of power by Mohammed and the Ayatollah?

Fix the religious problems between the two and you might have a chance, but while both spout being “chosen” one wonders what kind of person would choose either one, given what we are currently seeing!

Everyone, bar a few (religious) megalomaniacs running the show, want to end the suffering. Quandary!

Do you have any idea what it's like to live next to terror and crime among civilians? Netanyahu's Israel tried for 15 years
And it failed, the time to conduct ourselves as the gift of wits, that we agreed to live next to it, even finance it - no more
Israel woke up to a new day -
The terror will either destroy our country, God forbid, or it will fold and look for other enemies, and by the way, it is not particularly lacking
No, but I know too wrongs dont make a right.

I think that was what was being exhibited on October 7th and it didn’t work out too well.

Maybe they should talk to the Ayatollah and see if he’ll STFU and stay out of their business and leave Israel alone?

Hahaha. Yea, just leave poor israel alone to murder, rape, torture, steal land and invade countries, the poor souls!

I watched the Iranian speech today. Very controlled. We are lucky that they are staying so calm in the face of the ongoing genocide, invasions amd aggressions from israel. Unfortunately israel won't stop as they have no rules, no morales, and lots of weapons as they pay off and/or have dirt on ours and US politicians, who also seem to be soulless ghouls willing to turn a blind eye to a genocide in order to feather their own nest. We can't expect Iran (and everyone else) to sit and take it from Israel forever. Looks like we will all pay a price at some point for Israel's continuous, heinous crimes

Hahaha. Yea, just leave poor israel alone to murder, rape, torture, steal land and invade countries, the poor souls!

I watched the Iranian speech today. Very controlled. We are lucky that they are staying so calm in the face of the ongoing genocide, invasions amd aggressions from israel. Unfortunately israel won't stop as they have no rules, no morales, and lots of weapons as they pay off and/or have dirt on ours and US politicians, who also seem to be soulless ghouls willing to turn a blind eye to a genocide in order to feather their own nest. We can't expect Iran (and everyone else) to sit and take it from Israel forever. Looks like we will all pay a price at some point for Israel's continuous, heinous crimes
I’ll put you down as not a fan.

No-one I know is against a “meaningful peace process,” only what that means. What are “normalized lives” under the Iranian regime? Assumption of power by Mohammed and the Ayatollah?

Fix the religious problems between the two and you might have a chance, but while both spout being “chosen” one wonders what kind of person would choose either one, given what we are currently seeing!

Everyone, bar a few (religious) megalomaniacs running the show, want to end the suffering. Quandary!
Normalised lives means exactly what it says, Arabs and Jews deserve to go about their daily business unhindered and not under the threat of missile attacks, having their land stolen et, etc

I don’t know which land, or when, or even why. What I know is that they didn’t start this round of conflict, but they intend to end it on their terms, if and when they see fit.
Frankly, that's an astonishing admission. "This round of conflict"? I take it you don't mean the round of all the building of illegal settlements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.