Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

I think that is a good assessment. On both sides there seems to be a very large group of 'evil cunts' who want complete victory 'from the river to the sea Palestine/Israel will be free' types. Without the removal of these extreme violence supporting factions then it is difficult to see how you arrive at peace. Many do not want, or can even stomach, the very idea of a two state solution. Madness. Absolutely no hope until you get reasonable decent people in charge of both countries and those leaders are then backed by an overwhelming majority of their compatriots.

The leaders of Israel and Palestine are nothing to do with it. Israel is nothing without the US. Hamas and Hezbollah are nothing without Iran. Those are the leaders that need to put on the big boy pants. But the US seems perpetually to need an enemy and Iran is still hell-bent on causing problems for the Great Satan.

Seems to me, peace in the Middle East comes about when the US and Iran reconcile, not Israel and the Palestinians.

The leaders of Israel and Palestine are nothing to do with it. Israel is nothing without the US. Hamas and Hezbollah are nothing without Iran. Those are the leaders that need to put on the big boy pants. But the US seems perpetually to need an enemy and Iran is still hell-bent on causing problems for the Great Satan.

Seems to me, peace in the Middle East comes about when the US and Iran reconcile, not Israel and the Palestinians.

Iran weren't even aware of October 7th before it happened. There's a credible theory that Yahya Sinwar didn't even communicate it to the political wing of Hamas exiled in Qatar because he feared the plan would be compromised.

Can anyone explain to me how a state is allowed by all other states to destroy civilian life like the state of Israel does? The crimes committed a year ago against them were truly atrocious but that’s terrorists, how can a government kill 45,000, mainly civilians, in retaliation? How can the supposedly civilised world watch on while Gaza is destroyed and the same is happening to parts of Lebanon? Surely these atrocities are just going to lead to more hatred and more atrocities? Whatever is happening is mass murdet of civilians. Truly awful

Can anyone explain to me how a state is allowed by all other states to destroy civilian life like the state of Israel does? The crimes committed a year ago against them were truly atrocious but that’s terrorists, how can a government kill 45,000, mainly civilians, in retaliation? How can the supposedly civilised world watch on while Gaza is destroyed and the same is happening to parts of Lebanon? Surely these atrocities are just going to lead to more hatred and more atrocities? Whatever is happening is mass murdet of civilians. Truly awful
Protected by influence I guess. There is one side whom are influential in banking and politics.... look at AIPAC and how influiential they are.

Not to quibble with your conclusion, but I'm not "purporting" the human shield argument, that's Israel.

I will take you at your word, albeit without evidentiary support.

And if you think "a little criminality" by settlers in the West Bank is justified, that does not sound like someone who really wants a cessation of hostilities.

Not “justified,” but the lesser of the two evils when compared to using innocents as a human shield.

As I’ve made clear elsewhere, usually in the multiple gun threads, I abhor personal violence and criminality. There is far too much in this conflict, on both sides, albeit asymmetric at this point, and I want it to end.

As I said earlier mate the UK watch all the missiles fly into Palestine and stay on the sidelines. But when missiles start going into Israel we scramble our jets to intercept them.

Is there anything more fucked up than that?

IOF has bombed a church in Lebanon, with Christians inside.

Not the first time in other territories. They bombed the world’s 3rd oldest church, the St. Porphyrius, last year.

They bombed many of the churches in Gaza.

never forget December 17 that an Israeli sniper killed Nahida Anton and Samar Anton from the Holy Family Catholic church. The Antons were women, unarmed, not shielding any man let alone a Hamas militant.

Nahida and Samar were shot. In cold blood. Just two of the many Christians killed by both bombs and bullets.

Last edited:
It's a mystery to me.

If I had an Irish grandparent I'd get a passport. At least they've had the balls to recognize a Palestinian state.

Maybe British governments feel guilty for the Holocaust. Churchill is rumoured to have been fully aware of what was going on.

Iran weren't even aware of October 7th before it happened. There's a credible theory that Yahya Sinwar didn't even communicate it to the political wing of Hamas exiled in Qatar because he feared the plan would be compromised.

Possibly, but would it have happened without funding and weapons from Iran?

I didn't say they were directing operations in the same way I am not saying the US is directing the IDF. But the proxies are out of control and it's up to the principals to step up.

Possibly, but would it have happened without funding and weapons from Iran?

I didn't say they were directing operations in the same way I am not saying the US is directing the IDF. But the proxies are out of control and it's up to the principals to step up.
I mentioned this before but of these two principals, only one is middle eastern. The other is thousands of miles away.

Which one is the troublemaker?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.