Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Why are you posting this then if it's not recent? Looking at other posts on the same twitter feed, I get the impression that the author is a bit of a conspiracy nut. Posting random unconnected stuff dilutes the impact of the real ones as it makes you question what's relevant to the current events and what's not.

Yet you and others have been talking about 1400 years ago yet tell everyone thats relevant in your defence and others defence in the kidnapping and death of children.

Yet you and others have been talking about 1400 years ago yet tell everyone thats relevant in your defence and others defence in the kidnapping and death of children.
I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about and I doubt you have either. If you want to refer to previous posts of mine then quote them.
I thought you’d foed me anyway.

I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about and I doubt you have either. If you want to refer to previous posts of mine then quote them.
I thought you’d foed me anyway.
I find it strange that you question some9ne talking about similarities from a year ago to the current conflict, yet those you usually side with talk of 1400 yrs ago and guess what, not a jot.

Children are dying and people are arguing or trying to give excuses why. Trying to blame governments etc.

Do you not find that inexcusable?

I agree , think its been a very good debate, ive learnt a lot after reading this thread , ive even done my own reading up on things.
Good for you. I often see statements like “I don’t know much about Israel/Palestine” on here from the majority of posters. It’s been going on since at least 1948, or at least 70AD. When you consider how informed folk are regarding a modern concept like “Brexit”, it’s surprising they don’t know more about Israel/Palestine and the history of the area.
I think the site owner has already pointed out that it will be thread bans, rightly so too.
Rightly so, and I applaud him for his stance. As long as folk behave themselves I don’t see the big deal with the subject being allowed to be discussed, even if it makes a few people uncomfortable.

We don't need a million forum debates to work this out

Israeli, Suadi and the US government, oh and it's satellite cash lickers like the UK and France

^^^There's your fucking problem

We don't need a million forum debates to work this out

Israeli, Suadi and the US government, oh and it's satellite cash lickers like the UK and France

^^^There's your fucking problem

Ahh the old anti Western line.

Yes we’re the problem of course, nothing to do with the fact that it’s almost entirely down to religion why this land is so sought after and two religions that are a huge minority in the West.

But yes, Muslims and Jewish people in that region hate each other because of Britain and France

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.