Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

I flipped a coin , heads he hates Jews. Tails he hates Muslims. It landed on heads.

Is it not possible to hate the bigots on both sides?

The nationalist flag marchers who wanted to pass through the Muslim quarter seem pretty similar to the Orange Order.

As long as we are not involved I don't care. Let the Israelis commit genocide on the Palestinians and the Palestinian terrorists force the Israeli to live in constant fear of atrocities in their own state if this is how they all wish. Once Israel wins (which it will based on military superiority) they can then hunker down and enjoy the next few centuries surrounded by angry hateful and radicalised Muslim states hell bent on vengeance and destruction. I wish them well, and hopefully we can sell arms to both sides to further our own prosperity. I wouldn't shed a drop of British blood to assist either set of idiots though - let Muslims and Jews slaughter each other for the benefit of their respective sky fairies until they get bored / dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.