Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

The Israeli settler movement is an utter curse. Generally very right-wing and most aren't even native Israelis. They have a literal belief that the land "belongs" to them, as opposed to the people who live there already.

Yet because of the nature of the Israeli political system, Netanyahu actively panders to them, as well as to the ultra-religious element. He loves any chance to present himself as "strong", which leads to disastrous and tragic situations like this. The joys of a proportional representation system.

Neither side has much to be proud of since 1967 and I've little sympathy with the Israeli government generally over their treatment of the Palestinians. I've none at all for this particular incident, where I think they're wholly in the wrong.

I don't believe they'll ultimately go through with the eviction of Sheikh Jarrah and its demolition (at least I hope they won't) as I think too much international pressure will be brought to bear. Shouldn't need to have come to that though.

Incredible performance from this guy

He was brilliant, as for her she didn't want to debate it was just " But Hamas, Hamas, Hamas "

It just beggars fuckin belief how these poor fuckers have their land stolen, caged in, told when to have a piss, & treated like shit on the bottom of your shoe.

Many many people here who know absolutely nothing, sit in their air-conditioned room in front of their computer and criticize Israel. Do you even know what's going on here? Do you know that in the last two days more than a thousand missiles have been fired at Israel? Many killed, children crying in shelters. How would you react if only one missile landed in London? In Manchester? But you see and hear is what Palestinians want you to see. They do not show the missiles, the terrorist attacks, the thousands of Arabs living in Israel who last night burned dozens of synagogues, hundreds of cars, burned restaurants, hotels, houses. citizens of Israel! Can't figure out how and why Israel always comes out the bad guy? If we wanted to destroy Gaza we would do it in 30 seconds. We want peace, not war. You are such pathetic that you believe in the stories of the Palestinians and it is a pity that my team's fans express themselves in this way, statements on the verge of anti-Semitism.I'm sick of it, I want peace, I never wanted a war.

Many many people here who know absolutely nothing, sit in their air-conditioned room in front of their computer and criticize Israel. Do you even know what's going on here? Do you know that in the last two days more than a thousand missiles have been fired at Israel? Many killed, children crying in shelters. How would you react if only one missile landed in London? In Manchester? But you see and hear is what Palestinians want you to see. They do not show the missiles, the terrorist attacks, the thousands of Arabs living in Israel who last night burned dozens of synagogues, hundreds of cars, burned restaurants, hotels, houses. citizens of Israel! Can't figure out how and why Israel always comes out the bad guy? If we wanted to destroy Gaza we would do it in 30 seconds. We want peace, not war. You are such pathetic that you believe in the stories of the Palestinians and it is a pity that my team's fans express themselves in this way, statements on the verge of anti-Semitism.I'm sick of it, I want peace, I never wanted a war.
so ur telling me they not evicting Palestinians illegally?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.