Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

The recent April 2021 report from Human Rights Watch on Israel's persection

As long as we are not involved I don't care. Let the Israelis commit genocide on the Palestinians and the Palestinian terrorists force the Israeli to live in constant fear of atrocities in their own state if this is how they all wish. Once Israel wins (which it will based on military superiority) they can then hunker down and enjoy the next few centuries surrounded by angry hateful and radicalised Muslim states hell bent on vengeance and destruction. I wish them well, and hopefully we can sell arms to both sides to further our own prosperity. I wouldn't shed a drop of British blood to assist either set of idiots though - let Muslims and Jews slaughter each other for the benefit of their respective sky fairies until they get bored / dead.

unfortunately it's the innocent that pay the ultimate price, many of which children.

unfortunately it's the innocent that pay the ultimate price, many of which children.
Absolutely. These traumatised orphans then grow up to be angry young people content to blow themselves up in revenge. Let them do so on buses in tel aviv rather than London because of our political support of the Israeli regime. If the Israelis and Palestinians want to perpetuate the cycle of violence among themselves then they are most welcome.

Absolutely. These traumatised orphans then grow up to be angry young people content to blow themselves up in revenge. Let them do so on buses in tel aviv rather than London because of our political support of the Israeli regime. If the Israelis and Palestinians want to perpetuate the cycle of violence among themselves then they are most welcome.

It's never going to stop is it though, Yes the Palestinians are wrong in the way they retaliate but what the hell do they do when it's land grab after land grab, We know the Israelis are breaking all international laws but simply can not be stopped. Absolutely untouchable.

It's never going to stop is it though, Yes the Palestinians are wrong in the way they retaliate but what the hell do they do when it's land grab after land grab, We know the Israelis are breaking all international laws but simply can not be stopped. Absolutely untouchable.
As I said, perpetual circle of violence. Just let the racist idiots kill each other until they are all dead and those left realise people are people and they all have to get along. Same in NI, Kashmir and any number of places where probably well intended western politicians have drawn line on maps and created countries to suit contemporary politics.

As I said, perpetual circle of violence. Just let the racist idiots kill each other until they are all dead and those left realise people are people and they all have to get along. Same in NI, Kashmir and any number of places where probably well intended western politicians have drawn line on maps and created countries to suit contemporary politics.
Just to confirm..you’re happy for traumatised war orphans to be brainwashed and indoctrinated into hate and murder thus creating more traumatised war orphans who can hate and murder…….as long as it’s done away from you.

It's hard isn't it to try and give an answer, What can the Palestinians do?. Basically nothing, Just watch it all happen.

Just to confirm..you’re happy for traumatised war orphans to be brainwashed and indoctrinated into hate and murder thus creating more traumatised war orphans who can hate and murder…….as long as it’s done away from you.
Arnt they all indoctrinated with religion anyway, on all sides?

I'm happy for their parents to choose their own foreign policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.