Middle East Conflict (merged)

Germany is responsible for the direct effect of displacement and cleansing of the Jewsish population from Europe and the Europeans were complicit although they hide behind a veil of now supporting Israel.

We should have a bigger Jewish population in Europe. It is sad loss for the Jewish population of Europe.

My comment was not a negative comment but one agaisnt Israel that Israel does not seem to hold Europe accountable.
Sorry, is Germany responsible or Europe as a whole?

I think most sane people/ countries have no sympathy at all for Iran. They are despised across the Middle East and by their own citizens. It’s basically a dictatorship that murders its own citizens who don’t agree with them.

Hopefully there will be severe consequences for Iran, whether that’s financial or there weaponry destroyed.

Whatever is happening on the ground, I wouldn't believe a single thing I see on X. It's rife with misinformation and 10 year old videos of completely different incidents made out to be recent.

Some of it might be real, but it's effectively impossible to tell unless you're willing to reverse search everything you see and corroborate it with other sources. It's gone from being a tool for spreading news quickly, to a full-time job trying to figure out what is fact from fiction.

the hatred on this thread between posters is symptomatic of what is wrong with humankind and exactly why there will never be peace in this world.
Great post. Too many people view things like football, our team is good, yours is bad, and quickly develop an unreasoned hatred of the other side, complete polarisation with no regard to the complexities of a situation.

Netanyahu is a fascist, warmongering ****.

The west just sits there allowing him to commit genocide.

This is a comment on the man. Not any religion or sub sections of their religions.

Biden is impotent.

Europe is too busy fighting with Ukraine.

The UK lost our world authority with Brexit.

Who is actually gonna stop the **** and start peaceful negotiations?
What do you think about Iran?

I think most sane people/ countries have no sympathy at all for Iran. They are despised across the Middle East and by their own citizens. It’s basically a dictatorship that murders its own citizens who don’t agree with them.

Hopefully there will be severe consequences for Iran, whether that’s financial or there weaponry destroyed.
What a country that had it's elected PM deposed by British paratroopers at the behest of BP. Then had a civil war against a US backed Iraq.
God I wish Robert Fisk were around to educate all these idiots.

The endless cycle if tit for tat war in the middle east continues . Shame there are extremists on both sides, neither side has the power for an absolute victory. I can't see the yanks putting boots in Iran in suport of Israel. There will just be more airstrikes and then rinse repeat in a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.