Middle East Conflict (merged)

And quite happy to let Russia masacre Ukrainian civilians too
Isn't he supplying Ukraine weopens to stop Russia invading and stealing land. I know how much you put into your post in the Ukraine thread about the Russians invading, Killing folk and land Grabbing.

Yet you seem to think Israel aren't doing the same.

Isn't he supplying Ukraine weopens to stop Russia invading and stealing land. I know how much you put into your post in the Ukraine thread about the Russians invading, Killing folk and land Grabbing.

Yet you seem to think Israel aren't doing the same.
The Russia/ Ukraine thread is bonkers. The decreasing number of brainwashed propagandists in there will either need mental help or will vanish like itk's in the messi thread!

The Russia/ Ukraine thread is bonkers. The decreasing number of brainwashed propagandists in there will either need mental help or will vanish like itk's in the messi thread!

I've thought of posting that it'll likely end in a draw and Ukraine will end up ceding terroritory (Crimea, possibly some of Eastern Ukraine).

But the moment you post something that isn't a panglossian view of Ukraine's impending victory you get accused of being a communist and admiring the mad dwarf.

I've thought of posting that it'll likely end in a draw and Ukraine will end up ceding terroritory (Crimea, possibly some of Eastern Ukraine).

But the moment you post something that isn't a panglossian view of Ukraine's impending victory you get accused of being a communist and admiring the mad dwarf.
I think anyone who is not an armchair Ukrainian general or propagandist has long since left the thread. Like yourself I've thought a messy stalemate has been the inevitable outcome for ages.

Just a quick question do you support Russia's theft of Ukrainian land?
Quick question. If Wales became an independent country, said they wanted to join BRICS+ and stick Chinese weapons all over the place, banned English, the CoE and started killing English people in Wrexham. Would you just shrug and say it’s their land?

Quick question. If Wales became an independent country, said they wanted to join BRICS+ and stick Chinese weapons all over the place, banned English, the CoE and started killing English people in Wrexham. Would you just shrug and say it’s their land
I've no idea what you're talking about. But you can answer the same question I asked him if you want?

Quick question. If Wales became an independent country, said they wanted to join BRICS+ and stick Chinese weapons all over the place, banned English, the CoE and started killing English people in Wrexham. Would you just shrug and say it’s their land?

How long have the Welsh lived in Wales?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.