Middle East Conflict (merged)

He makes a very good point about freedom of speech.
Because you support peaceful Palestinians you are labelled an anti semitic.
Because you say the phrase 'From the river to the sea Palestine will be free' you are a criminal.
In fact, he made several very good points and like you, I don't like the man.
No, you're not a criminal, just someone who does not believe Israel should exist.

FYI, people who say that shit are not exactly a good company to keep.

Israeli settlements built on Palestinian land are considered to be illegal under international law. There are currently between 600,000 and 750,000 Israeli settlers living in at least 250 settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalm.

But nobody says nowt.
The thing is, When all these UN votes were dished out over Ukraine everyone was putting the screenshot of the final vote on here, praising the UN countries, Justice, Unity, Countries coming together to condemn the Evil.

Now when the UN do a Vote on Israel about their thieving of land it's even more conclusive than the Ukraine One. Even the USA under Obama abstained last time which was remarkable and fair fucks.

But the UN vote on this topic never seems to get the same backing off certain posters on here. Fuckin strange.

The phrase "From the river to the sea" is commonly understood by many as a call for Israel to be replaced entirely by a Palestinian state. The fact that you have it as your location in your profile suggests to me that you don't believe in Israel's right to exist at all which makes you an extremist.
The reason why that phrase is on my profile is because this stupid government have made it a criminal offence to say it.
It is my little way of showing how stupid they are.
It is a phrase that has been used since the 1947 partition and even before. It does not contrary to what Patel and the other idiots think, mean I am a supporter of a terrorist organisation.
The lies to the Palestinian people and broken agreements started with the British Government in the first world war and have continued ever since.
I personally believe Israel as a state, has the right to exist. I believe that as it is the only way to have peace. What I do not agree with is Israel expanding out of the agreed area, displacing Palestinians. That will never bring peace.
I also object to a state murdering innocent people. If that is extreme then I am as you say an extremist.

No, you're not a criminal, just someone who does not believe Israel should exist.

FYI, people who say that shit are not exactly a good company to keep.
Well Nadhim Zahawi, the government's Education Minister said on the 30th Jan 2022 that anyone who uses that phrase should be referred to the police and face prosecution. It is a phrase that has been used since 1947 and even earlier and yet he has now said it shows support for a terrorist organisation.
And FYI a lot most of the people who say it are decent ordinary peaceful people. Just because Hamas started to use it does not make everyone who says it a terrorist.

The thing is, When all these UN votes were dished out over Ukraine everyone was putting the screenshot of the final vote on here, praising the UN countries, Justice, Unity, Countries coming together to condemn the Evil.

Now when the UN do a Vote on Israel about their thieving of land it's even more conclusive than the Ukraine One. Even the USA under Obama abstained last time which was remarkable and fair fucks.

But the UN vote on this topic never seems to get the same backing off certain posters on here. Fuckin strange.
And if you dare raise your head above the parapet on here you are immediately labelled an anti semitie.
Whilst Israel illegally occupies land and continues its expansion there will never be peace. Innocent Palestinians will die.

And if you dare raise your head above the parapet on here you are immediately labelled an anti semitie.
Whilst Israel illegally occupies land and continues its expansion there will never be peace. Innocent Palestinians will die.
If we were Anti Semetic we'd be thrown off the Site, We've been called Scum, Racist and just about every other name possible for criticising the Israeli Goverment, Particularly off One certain poster . I'll continue to call them a murdering, thieving set of Genocidal Cunts too. As that's what they are. Let's not fuckin beat about the Bush.

What I would say is that one common denominator in the world's mess is us.
The govt. After the first World War lied to the Palestinians.
After the second World War they lied to the Burmese govt, (who are now committing genocide on an unbelievable scale - and again nothing really said)
We decided which 'Arabs' could live where and who would rule that area - and we are still doing it- Syria, Iraq, etc.
Between us and the U.S. we haven't half fucked this world up.

Well Nadhim Zahawi, the government's Education Minister said on the 30th Jan 2022 that anyone who uses that phrase should be referred to the police and face prosecution. It is a phrase that has been used since 1947 and even earlier and yet he has now said it shows support for a terrorist organisation.
And FYI a lot most of the people who say it are decent ordinary peaceful people. Just because Hamas started to use it does not make everyone who says it a terrorist.
Because I care what Nadhim Zahawi thinks.

It does show support for a terrorist organisation if said terrorist organisation uses it to mean the eradication of an entire nation and civilisation. If you use it, i'm going to judge you to be a person of shitty character. Simple as that. Its not illegal to be a ****, but you're still a **** for saying it.

The reason why that phrase is on my profile is because this stupid government have made it a criminal offence to say it.
It is my little way of showing how stupid they are.
It is a phrase that has been used since the 1947 partition and even before. It does not contrary to what Patel and the other idiots think, mean I am a supporter of a terrorist organisation.
The lies to the Palestinian people and broken agreements started with the British Government in the first world war and have continued ever since.
I personally believe Israel as a state, has the right to exist. I believe that as it is the only way to have peace. What I do not agree with is Israel expanding out of the agreed area, displacing Palestinians. That will never bring peace.
I also object to a state murdering innocent people. If that is extreme then I am as you say an extremist.
It's also a criminal offence to say a certain number of insulting terms that denigrate, belittle and demean other groups, yet I don't see any of those appearing on your profile. Makes me wonder why.

If we were Anti Semetic we'd be thrown off the Site, We've been called Scum, Racist and just about every other name possible for criticising the Israeli Goverment, Particularly off One certain poster . I'll continue to call them a murdering, thieving set of Genocidal Cunts too. As that's what they are. Let's not fuckin beat about the Bush.
Strange sort of genocide that has seen the Arab population of Palestine rise from 1.2 million when Israel achieved statehood to over 6 million now which includes nearly 2 million in Israel itself. That's a rise of around 500%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.