Middle East Conflict

Interesting stuff. But worrying as well. For both Jews and Arabs.
He doesn't sugar coat it that's for sure. As he says it is not what he wants to happen, it's his prediction.
I posted this awhile ago in the thread put I also still strongly recommend this podcast.

It succinctly lays out, with primary recordings and expert commentary, exactly how far-right Netanyahu has always been, the path of Ben-Gvir, an ultra-right wing militant, to a position of unprecedented power over the Palestinian Territories (he ostensibly supports the killing and/or displacement of all Palestinians; essentially a Palestinian holocaust), and how much pressure towards ouster the current far-right Netanyahu coalition government was under until the 7th October attacks forced a tentative national unification (with tensions still simmering).

Cheers will give it a listen.

I've obviously missed a joke but I can't see where

The fact they don't/ aren't known for exporting much. In fact the most famous Jewish people tend to be comedians which is ironic since no fucker is currently laughing.

People often also fail to separate being Jewish with being an Israeli which is why I did it.

Is that sufficient:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.