Middle East Conflict

So the genocide is OK?
Genocide is never okay however in the grand scheme of things why is criticism for genocide only ever levelled against Israel?

There are morons on here who support Hamas (a proscribed terrorist organisation) and yet the fact is Hamas is supported by Russia and Syria who have both engaged in their own genocides within the last 10 years. None of you cared about genocide then so let's forgo the moral arguments.

Where is the similar level of criticism for Russia, Syria and therefore Hamas? Do you not realise that Hamas STILL holds hostages from 7/10? Why aren't you calling for their surrender which will immediately end this conflict?

You then have Iran who wants to commit genocide in Israel and supports Hamas. You also have Yemen which is led by a militia movement who supports Hamas and similarly wants to commit genocide in Israel (alongside the genocide of Jews and the west).

And some people want me to believe that we should just focus on what Israel is doing whilst Israel is completely surrounded by genocidal lunatics? It's a bit ironic and hypocritical isn't it?

What Israel is doing to the Palestinians is yes completely wrong on every level, I agree. However, you have to consider who started this escalation by committing the acts on 7/10, the answer is Hamas. You only then have to ask who is arming and supporting Hamas and that leads you to the answer of why the west continues to and will always support Israel.

Last edited:
Genocide is never okay however in the grand scheme of things why is criticism for genocide only ever levelled against Israel?

There are morons on here who support Hamas (a proscribed terrorist organisation) and yet the fact is Hamas is supported by Russia and Syria who have both engaged in their own genocides within the last 10 years. None of you cared about genocide then.

Where is the similar level of criticism for Russia, Syria and therefore Hamas? Do you not realise that Hamas STILL holds hostages from 7/10? Why aren't you calling for their surrender which will immediately end this conflict?

You then have Iran who wants to commit genocide in Israel and supports Hamas. You also have Yemen which is led by a militia movement who supports Hamas and similarly wants to commit genocide in Israel (alongside the genocide of Jews and the west).

And some people want me to believe that we should just focus on what Israel is doing whilst Israel is completely surrounded by genocidal lunatics? It's a bit ironic and hypocritical isn't it?

What Israel is doing to the Palestinians is yes completely wrong on every level, I agree. However, you have to consider who started this escalation by committing the acts on 7/10, the answer is Hamas. You only then have to ask who is arming and supporting Hamas and that leads you to the answer of why the west continues to and will always support Israel.
Criticism only levelled at Israel?, they west turns a blind eye and gives them carte blanche to behave exactly how they please, nobody 'supports' Hamas on here, they are both cunts and i mean Hamas, the Israeli Government and the IDF, i have no time for any of them, the hostages should never have been taken, they should be released immediately and those sick fucks from Tel Aviv need to stop the genocide and the ethnic cleansing.

They are no friends of Britain , King David Hotel, the Sergeants affair, selling weapons to Argentina around the time of the Falklands conflict to name but a few, they can't take the moral high ground when Irgun were butchering Brits, Begin was actually banned from this country...bollocks to the lot of them,

There are morons on here who support Hamas (a proscribed terrorist organisation) and yet the fact is Hamas is supported by Russia and Syria who have both engaged in their own genocides within the last 10 years. None of you cared about genocide then so let's forgo the moral arguments.

Not your best post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.