Middle East Conflict

More mean words…

GKVp3PiboAAEjge

I understand that Biden is in a difficult position from a diplomatic, geopolitical, and domestic perspective…

But I still can’t help but be infuriated by this “strong verbal admonishment whilst slipping a blank cheque via handshake” approach to Netanyahu and co’s genocidal mania.

Can only imagine how people who can actually vote here feel about it at this point.

Some really grim reading…

I think the Israeli regime should surrender and release all the hostages they hold and then everybody will live happily ever after ...

On a serious note I'm old enough to remember what happened when the PLO 'surrendered ' and left Beirut following international intervention. The IDF facilitated the slaughter of their families by Phalangist militias in Sabra and Shatila ..... the justification being there were still terrorists there.

In short I'm 'inbetween' which is the biggest delusion here. That Hamas would voluntarily surrender, presumably to the IDF, or if they did the Israelis would say fair play let's draw stumps and build a peaceful co-existence.

I think the Israeli regime should surrender and release all the hostages they hold and then everybody will live happily ever after ...

On a serious note I'm old enough to remember what happened when the PLO 'surrendered ' and left Beirut following international intervention. The IDF facilitated the slaughter of their families by Phalangist militias in Sabra and Shatila ..... the justification being there were still terrorists there.

In short I'm 'inbetween' which is the biggest delusion here. That Hamas would voluntarily surrender, presumably to the IDF, or if they did the Israelis would say fair play let's draw stumps and build a peaceful co-existence.
This illustrates the issue I have with several posters that have infrequently dropped in to the thread to share their thoughts as of late: they are doing so without knowledge of the events involving the Israeli government, IDF, Israeli settlers (and their protected paramilitary groups), Hamas, Fatah, PIJ, the PLO, Hezbollah, Kahanists, National Jewish Front, extremist Zionists, and many other entities (including Iranian proxies) that have lead to the current state.

They hold blatantly ignorant, exceedingly naive, and/or plainly irrelevant positions and, when confront with facts that expose that, that shift to other nonsensical arguments or, worse, double down.

Not everyone needs to have an opinion on a subject, especially when you are not knowledgable in that area. It is completely acceptable to defer to experts—or just people with a better understanding of the subject—in those situations.

Not everyone needs to have an opinion on a subject, especially when you are not knowledgable in that area. It is completely acceptable to defer to experts—or just people with a better understanding of the subject—in those situations.

Last one out of this forum, shut the door and turn the lights off will you ;-)

I dunno we are getting into brexit thread territory here .....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.