Middle East Conflict

I'm confused

Israel is in Asia and the Eastern hemosphere
Moscow is in the Western hemoshere and in Europe (unlike Vladivostok which is in Asia and the east).

To criticise Israel isn't anti-west sentiment, to criticise the UK for backing them is though, so to say Israel is ethnic cleasing Gaza isn't bashing the west, to say starmer and sunak are genocide enablers is.

Is this correct????

Russia are cunts full stop, you can find Likud and United Russia both terrible and horrific Political parties and governments, on them there is no side to take, both are commiting war crimes and breaking international law and are murderers.

Hamas goes without saying are cunts something everyone on this thread has repeatedly said from the start.
I agree, they're all murderers and Israel are no different, this just proves however that murder is pretty common throughout the world regardless of your creed. We can say it isn't justified but geopolitics means it is almost impossible to stop it. If Israel stops (which it should) then the issue is still what happens next? Ending the conflict isn't the problem for the west.

You can call Sunak and the UK complicit but you're going to need to swallow a big pill and accept that the UK is not alone nor is it even a major player in what is happening. If you had to make a list then the list of complicit countries would contain more or less every single country west of Turkey.

Germany, France and Italy for example contribute more arms to Israel than the UK so maybe your energies are best directed at criticising those governments too? To be honest you'll have to work hard not to criticise anybody within 1,000 miles.

Personally I just want these conflicts to end because the greater risk is this continued escalation of east versus west is going to end extremely badly. We're sleep walking into a much larger conflict where none of us will survive so de-escalation is more important than correcting injustices.

Violence is at the end of the day the only means to an end for Hamas and Israel so surely we need to demand equally an end to Hamas and the Israeli government? For me that can only start by calling Israel's bluff and telling Hamas to surrender which will end the violence, what else can possibly happen otherwise? You may as well bang your head against a wall.

Last edited:
Can all the Hamas supporters on here please stop it and throw in a hey its complicated every now and then to placate Mr Inbetween. Ta very much.

You know who you are, no one else does but you definitely exist.

* Hamas are cunts, what they did and currently do is shameful. Now can the Israeli's in command please stop murdering and starving tens of thousands of non hamas folks including women children and aid workers.

Thank you

* Hamas are cunts

Do you therefore agree that Hamas should surrender immediately and release the hostages that it holds? What else is there to say?

Btw, I never once said that genocide is okay. I'm just bored of this thread and the anti-west sentiment given the hypocrisies that exist elsewhere.
Everyone agrees with that. Who hasn’t agreed with that?

It has nothing to do with whether Israel is committing genocide. And your numerous equivocations of Israeli’s genocidal actions does give the strong impression you either don’t believe they are committing genocide or don’t care that they are (largely, it seems, because other entities are also committing genocide?).

And if you are bored with this thread—and the so-called “anti-west sentiment” in it—then why continue to post in it?

I agree, they're all murderers and Israel are no different, this just proves however that murder is pretty common throughout the world regardless of your creed. We can say it isn't justified but geopolitics means it is almost impossible to stop it. If Israel stops (which it should) then the issue is still what happens next? Ending the conflict isn't the problem for the west.

You can call Sunak and the UK complicit but you're going to need to swallow a big pill and accept that the UK is not alone nor is it even a major player in what is happening. If you had to make a list then the list of complicit countries would contain more or less every single country west of Turkey.

Germany, France and Italy for example contribute more arms to Israel than the UK so maybe your energies are best directed at criticising those governments too? To be honest you'll have to work hard not to criticise anybody within 1,000 miles.

Personally I just want these conflicts to end because the greater risk is this continued escalation of east versus west is going to end extremely badly. We're sleep walking into a much larger conflict where none of us will survive so de-escalation is more important than correcting injustices.

Violence is at the end of the day the only means to an end for Hamas and Israel so surely we need to demand equally an end to Hamas and the Israeli government? For me that can only start by calling Israel's bluff and telling Hamas to surrender which will end the violence, what else can possibly happen otherwise? You may as well bang your head against a wall.
The Israeli Authorities/Idf are no different too Hamas, There is absolutely no doubt about that.

GKVp3PiboAAEjge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.