Middle East Conflict

Only going to be one winner there.

This situation needs a serious de-escalation but I don’t think there’s any appetite for that from anyone with a say.
We all know how it's going to go over the coming week. Hamas and Hezbollah have microlights whereas Israel has F-35's and laser guided bombs. I think the Israeli response has been measured so far but I really wouldn't be surprised if there is a long air campaign and siege followed by a ground occupation in Gaza.

The whole point of yesterday was to kill as many people as possible in anticipation of the expected retaliation. The cost of all of this will fall on the innocents in Gaza and the only winners will be the proxies in Iran and Russia.

More than 250 bodies found at the site of the music festival just outside Gaza. Absolutely shocking.

Anyone who supports or excuses this terrorism despite whatever Israel might do is completely wrong in the head.
Were a lot of these foreigners?

I agree about Hams.

But Israel cares not one fuck about the Palestinians too. There's a post on here this morning which was one of the worst I've ever read regarding Palestinian people.

One post equates to the whole of Israel and its people?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.