Middle East Conflict

You actually said "It's not even close" "I've lost any sense of perspective"

To me that's stating Kim is on such a different level to Netanyahu. They are obviously both Evil Bastards but I've just mentioned currently Netanyahu and his mob are the worst about.
Not even close in terms of the act of betraying your own being (far) worse than fucking others over. I was referring to the act. Think the former is far worse.

Not in terms of Kim and Netanyahu. Both horrible cunts, but Kim is (ironically) worse because he fucks his own. That makes him worse than he otherwise wouldn’t be.

You will probably be happy for the army of your country to take any documentation for the people and the families who are waiting for their loved ones who were kidnapped as citizens from their homes on a holiday in Israel, so I am proud of any documentation and until the abductees are returned, thousands more innocent people will die because that's how it is.
An army should represent a country that tries everything in negotiations in front of cruel terrorist organizations - as they say in the Middle East, behave like the Middle East!
So you naïves like you keep giving grades
to armies and countries but I do not wish you to be part of this nightmare

The October 7th attacks will go in history as one of the biggest blunders anyone has done because Isreal has now totally smashed both hamas and hezbollah and set them back years if they ever get back to any kind of strength but the problem is with America’s backing Isreal has also slaughtered probably 200 thousand innocent people in its quest for dominance .

Fair point.

Israel may have totally smashed both Hamas and Hezbollah (which I doubt they have been so far), yet they smashed to the expense of further aggravating hate of those fathers whose children have been killed, those childen whose parents and families have been killed. We don’t want another ISIS.

Israel government has also created itself a pariah state when if they had gone for the passive aggressive hardline approach by negotiation, the world would have regard Israel as an intelligent verbose and articulate pragmatist state.

Instead, the revisionist far-right went mask off mode with the chosen decree being Amalek

Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.
- Samuel 15:3

If it were me, I’d took the higher ground, be hardline about hostage release and prisoner exchange and settler disputes with considerations of independent parties.

After exchanges resolve, the world will support the build of more defensive walls and outposts to prevent if not made impossible all together, the tresspassing by Hamas.

Two points.

I’ve not tried to excuse anyone.

My post was in response to @The blue phantom saying Israel was the probably the most evil country in the world right now, when it’s plainly not.
They're on a par with Russia, they're a terrorist state. Most evil country in the world is hard to qualify, because again, there are different types of evil.

But the Israeli government are evil bastards; fortunately I'm a firm believer in evil bastards getting their comeuppance.

Why is there never a thirst for dialogue or a wish to negotiate a lasting peace?

Death cult in getting what it wishes shocker.
Dialogue with who ?
Not with terrors
Maybe now ther is opportunity to speak in Qatar
enter one room
All the parties and come out with agreements of a ceasefire and of course the return of abductees

סמל 'אומת על ידי הקהילה'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.